Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date from last night kiss mistake

Reaction score
Went on date last night only mistake i made is the kiss.... I wasn't trying to kiss her while we were playing pool afterwards i noticed she would let me go in for it which i messed up. Then when we were done and chilling i asked if you were a good kisser and tried to go for it and she said "im gonna make you wait for it" and then at the end of the date i tried to kiss and she said she doesnt kiss on the first date. How do you guys go for the kiss, what did i not do correctly and how can i fix?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just happens naturally once you become smoother at escalating...its kind of like a progression...first its touching...then its them sitting near you and getting closer---maybe you smelling their next and whispering in their ear how good they smell, then at some point you just look at them, they look at you and you kiss them. Its kind of effortless usually if its done right because she will have gotten worked up enough from the prior escalation that you already have done to be wanting to kiss you, so whenever you do it doesn't matter, she will be receptive to it.

For example, if you look at kissing as maybe stage 3 of escalation...you have to start at stage 1, progress to stage 2 and then get to stage 3...too many guys try to skip stages 1 and 2 and go right to 3 which is why things get weird. The only time I had any issue with a woman following this and kissing her mid date was a time when a woman was very shy about any affection in public and wouldn't let me kiss her, but she was all over me in other ways so I already knew it was just getting her isolated. Once we left and got to the parking lot where there wasn't anyone around she grabbed me and made out with me for about 15 minutes.

So basically I see kissing as a natural progression when you escalate properly. Start with the other things early in the date and within 15-20 minutes you can pretty much kiss her whenever you want.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how people around here get anywhere scheduling dates and trying to kiss girls on the cheek. So cheesy

Meet ups and embraces work better

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't kiss on the first date because it makes her horny, and she loses her ability to say no to sex. From that perspective, it is a compliment.

Obviously, you can work on your kino. I usually have my hands on a girl quite a bit after a drink or two. It makes your intentions obvious, and they should cozy up to your touch. If she pushes you away, then just back off.

As for what to text her, that is up to you. I would probably tease her about not being able to control herself after just a simple kiss. Remember - that shutdown is a compliment when you have the right perspective.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how I did it the other night.....had a little kino on the date. While walking her to her car she asked me when she could see me again. At that point I turned towards her, held her hand, and kissed her, then told her next week sometime! :cool: Nothing awkard about it.

always be aware of their body language during the date. If they are into you, they will turn their body towards you. When they do, start applying kino. The more kino you do the more relaxed that kiss is.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she a good pool player?
Definitely should have let her know "I'm watching you closely...I need to make sure you can handle long sticks properly..."

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel u have no shame. :rofl:

I was more going with showing her how to shoot. Arms around her cheek to cheek to show her sighting down the queue. Hands on her hips to show her how to stand. High 5s when she improves etc.

So @Shootin4Dreams backing up Marmel s good advice u could have initiated casual kino earlier and warmed her up before going for the kiss.

Anyway champ you ve come a long way from your early posts. Now you're a DJ out in the trenches and you re just fine tuning your tactics.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel u have no shame. :rofl:

I was more going with showing her how to shoot. Arms around her cheek to cheek to show her sighting down the queue. Hands on her hips to show her how to stand. High 5s when she improves etc.

So @Shootin4Dreams u could have initiated casual kino earlier and warmed her up before going for the kiss.
Lol None!

Just like when a woman asks how was my day, the response is "long and hard", and if it was raining at any point add "and soaking wet", Lmao....

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at too. Yes is trying to start at stage 3 without stage 1 and stage 2...it's a lot harder that way.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And choice of venue along with a good routine helps. I like the effort you re putting in so long post warning...here goes..

I m a paint by numbers guy. I like to have my dates patterned so I ve got more processing power for the clues she s giving me. So here s one of my routines to give u some ideas on structure which u can adapt to any cool venue near u.

I ve got a large bar near me that has a pool table and couches. My routine is I m sitting at the bar with a drink waiting. I m a kiwi so I normally set the drink up with a text about a nice NZ wine that s as cheeky as them.. i ll introduce you two.

Hug welcome. Chit chat about her trip over and day to build comfort. Say I like to play pool...c'mon. If she s showed any IOIs take her by the hand and lead her over to the table. Pool kino. Loser buys the next round.

Btw if she s a good pool player u can still run this routine. Say u must be strong show me your muscles (make a bicep pose yourself) and go squeeze her bicep. Say she must have spent a lot of time in bars to get so good. Go into bad girl lines. I knew u were a bad girl. Sometimes I like bad girls. Etc.

Normally I ll make the game look close (often by putting a couple of her balls down while she s at the restroom.) but beat her. I tell her what I m drinking and say I ll b over there pointing to a couch. On the couch I d go with Marmel moves.

Now for the usual disclaimers. This doesn't increase interest level. It does set things up so that an interested girl will experience a nice naturally flowing night. Obviously this is likely to b a 1-2 hour date so don't waste it on a low IL girl.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So y does this work.

The bar has multiple spaces. So u can set compliance by moving her and use the micro dates principle to lessen resistance.

At every point I m beside her, no barrier between us. Kino city and avoids falling into the dreaded interview mode.

Multiple compliance tests built in. She could give me static about drinking playing pool resist being moved say she doesn't want to buy a drink, sit away from me at the couch etc. If that happened I would cut the date short.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 you're bolder than me and better at freestyling. Any ways u can see to improve this routine, amp it up or good cheesy lines to add?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 you're bolder than me and better at freestyling. Any ways u can see to improve this routine, amp it up or good cheesy lines to add?
I like messing with her while we are playing so if she is doing good, I'll "distract" her by standing behind her and pressing up to her, one hand on her hip holding her there, the other brushing her hair to the side so I can sniff her neck and whisper something like "oh...you smell reaaallly good...having trouble trying to restrain myself" and then I'll brush my lips against her earlobe or if I'm in the mood maybe even nibble her earlobe a little and give the area between her hip and butt a squeeze as I pull my hand away...guaranteed their next dart misses the board, hahahahaha...

Then it invites them to start doing the same thing...and usually they will...I've had them grab my ass, put their hand in my back pocket, start rubbing my shoulders and tell me how muscular I look and how great I'd look with my shirt off, etc...from that point even an idiot can get that car to the garage...

Reaction score
So yall do this on the first date and how can you tell if you can start doing more kino then just the leg?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yall do this on the first date and how can you tell if you can start doing more kino then just the leg?
I do it within 20 minutes of meeting her.

I don't know. I don't care, I do it anyway. I don't look for IOIs, don't ask her permission, I just do it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tell them they look nice and hug straight away. They get one free compliment. Plenty of social hugging goes on in the world. If they want to avoid physical contact what the hell are they doing on a date.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what u mean by the leg. It's a girl not a Thanksgiving turkey. Marmel description was pretty detailed.

Is this guy on the spectrum? He doesn't seem to really read the advice.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more of a determination.

For example:
Every girl that steps into my house, I fcuk.
Meaning if she's not DTF, she's got to go.

Every girl I go on a date with, I kiss.
Meaning if its an OLD chic that turns out to be chunky in person, I still kiss and never call back.

Every girl that's around me, I touch.
Even if its just high fives.

Every girl I give a ride, I kiss.
Even if we just met for the first time.

When you have determinations like this, very shortly it starts to flow smoothly and you start to have a routine. Once I put the car in park, I remove my seat belt and lean over for the kiss. Routine.