Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dark Triad

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tictac You're confused about character vs. looks. Many if not most low-quality bottom feeders are extremely beautiful in appearance.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
@Tictac You're confused about character vs. looks. Many if not most low-quality bottom feeders are extremely beautiful in appearance.
I'd be far less confused if your theory had a basis and you did not shift your words to make whatever you last said 'true'. You cannot validate what you typed because it is not operative in the real world.

You don't get to declare reality, you observe and report it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: I observe it and report it to those with whom I choose to engage, those who are worth my time and appreciative of it. My desire to try to convince you of anything is extremely limited due to your usual combative and negative attitude. I'm more than happy to leave you in your state of confusion.

For anyone else, I'd be glad to discuss via PM how my adherence to the leadership principles stated above launched me from failure to massive, quantifiable success.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I have to agree with @Tictac's position. Women, in my experience, are attracted to power on a primal level - which is indifferent to morals or ethical behaviour. To call the women that fall outside Atom's theory 'low-quality' is simplistic. There is no 'quality-woman'; there is only interest and submission. These women merely submitted to power.

@Atom Smasher has found a type of power that is congruent with his personality, and that is best practice. But it's power, in general, that is key.

Women are like dogs; they just want to be led.
It's intuitive (and thus maybe wrong) to see that narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths and other cluster B men can be INITIALLY alluring to women if for no other reason that they seem to be indifferent, ****y & funny, 'risk-takers', blah, blah, blah. Once her emotions are engaged and she 'falls' (over a two-three month period), she's 'invested'. That's roughly the same period of time that most cluster B men can no longer hide their pathology. So the woman will either fight for 'her man' (in a futile effort to 'fix' him) or flee.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with @Tictac's position. Women, in my experience, are attracted to power on a primal level - which is indifferent to morals or ethical behaviour. To call the women that fall outside Atom's theory 'low-quality' is simplistic. There is no 'quality-woman'; there is only interest and submission. These women merely submitted to power.

@Atom Smasher has found a type of power that is congruent with his personality, and that is best practice. But it's power, in general, that is key.

Women are like dogs; they just want to be led.
Are you saying that you don't know women who are turned off by so-called "Dark Triad" men? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

I'm harder on women than probably most men here, but I definitely know many women whose revulsion of corrupt character supersedes any drive to submit to or "fall for" such men. In my sphere it's women with underdeveloped and/or abnormally developed character who are easy prey and indifferent to morals or ethical behavior.

Could be a generational thing too, although I do hang out with some women in their thirties.

I actually find a theory of ALL women being indifferent to morals or ethical behavior to be simplistic. Ditto for the assertion that "there is no quality woman; there is only interest and submission". I've had many discussions with women over the decades where they showed unmistakable revulsion to "Dark Triad"-type men. I consider these women to have a quality of character that is lacking in women who simply respond to power in Pavlovian fashion, or as a function of innate,automatic response absent of conditioning.

You are correct that power is key. It is, I believe, an accurate analog to women's looks. We tend to respond to their looks as automatically as they respond to their perception of our power and influence. However, when I see a woman with an amazing body and a crappy character my attraction disappears into nothingness, just as at least some women (a minority, to be sure), will revile a powerful man in spite of the power he projects. I find that these are the few women who are able to formulate some degree of rational thought. These are the women I value.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Atom Smasher here. I see no evidence in my day to day life that all women are drawn to psycopaths. Quite the contrary, in fact And the higher quality the woman, the less likely that she will fall for such a person.

Women will be drawn to power, so it's no surprise that people like Hitler or Stalin (who wielded MASSIVE amounts of power) would attract women. In fact, in such cases it might be dangerous for the woman to not comply with a dictator's advances. When you're talking about guys like Manson, surely no one is going to argue that his followers were quality women? Women who go for guys like this are either damaged or very naïve.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mask of a sociopath? Actually, I reject all of you guys' labels.

What I am is a man who has diligently studied and practiced the art of influence and power and I do that which is effective.

As an ever-evolving student of life, I've probably shed much of the need for the "training wheels" of SoSuave and now have the calibration and insight to more instinctively know when to contact any individual girl.

I recognize in you very much the same rigidity and "certainty" of thought that I had when I was your age. As a man who is precisely twice your age, and having been an adult during the entire span of your life, it's reasonable to recognize the probability of a vast amount of experience and learning that you have yet to experience. At 29, this is invisible to you... even with your considerable intellect it is indiscernible in its full scope. At 29 many men have the universe neatly packaged up in a box.

I also speculate that your perspective must be different from mine from the shear fact that you are only intimately familiar with your own age group. I observe that women in your group are far, far worse than the lager sampling of age that I pull from. I feel sorry for you younger guys... The mental and emotional condition of women in your age group is horrific in depth and scope.

I had to chuckle at your comment about "never listening to what a woman says", as if I wasn't carving that on my cave walls when I was a young buck. When you get older you become able to easily discern the 99% nonsense that comes from women's mouths from the truth that is in their inner core. There are physiological tells which are unmistakable but are utterly impossible for a young man in his 20s to detect.

Rather than the label of "sociopath" (whether conveyed by a man's actual core or by a mask), my life-paradigm is that I am the King of my life, this is the kingdom which I have constructed, and the last thing this is is a democracy. I protect that which I have built. I expect obedience from the women I allow in, and fortunately I'm in a position to successfully demand and enforce it. I consider it an earned kingship, earned by blood, sweat tears, and the diligent study of influence and power as I stated above. I don't represent myself as a "Dark Triad" kind of guy to women... rather, as a man who respects himself and who occasionally invites a women in provided she adheres to my rules. She recognizes that "toughness" but also recognizes the kindness and protection I extend to those whom I lead.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Atom Smasher here. I see no evidence in my day to day life that all women are drawn to psycopaths. Quite the contrary, in fact And the higher quality the woman, the less likely that she will fall for such a person.

Women will be drawn to power, so it's no surprise that people like Hitler or Stalin (who wielded MASSIVE amounts of power) would attract women. In fact, in such cases it might be dangerous for the woman to not comply with a dictator's advances. When you're talking about guys like Manson, surely no one is going to argue that his followers were quality women? Women who go for guys like this are either damaged or very naïve.
I understand that huge numbers of women are chomping at the bit to marry high-profile criminals in prison, many of whom are mass murderers. This, in my mind, is an extreme example of the low-quality women who I was referring to above. Of course there are many less extreme examples.

This is why my persona is one of both toughness and kindness. They see me as friendly and easy-going, but are fully aware that I will bite back with severity if my boundaries are transgressed. Very few words are needed to convey that. It's in my eyes. If they cross me they are punished. I'm a very firm believer in fair but severe punishment when women act up.

But they also know that if they become involved with me they will be protected and treated with respect, all the while knowing that I'm the only one wearing the pants. This is what vets the quality of a woman's character and filters out the riff-raff.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true dark triad dude wouldnt be posting on SS, his Narcissism would take needing advice with women a insult.
His Machiavellian traits would have him too busy planning something sinister for his own personal gain
And since most psychopaths are anti social he wouldnt want to correspond with strangers online ..

You guys saying you have DT traits are like little kids convinced they are batman...
Yet still pee the bed :D

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
A true dark triad dude wouldnt be posting on SS, his Narcissism would take needing advice with women a insult.
His Machiavellian traits would have him too busy planning something sinister for his own personal gain
And since most psychopaths are anti social he wouldnt want to correspond with strangers online ..

You guys saying you have DT traits are like little kids convinced they are batman...
Yet still pee the bed :D
This ^^^^

You can posture all you like and make categorical statements with no backup beyond your personal experience. All you like too. And you should do what works situationally for you.

But typing about 'what women want' or 'dark triads' without something beyond your typed words isn't anything more than what you'd like to believe for whatever reason. You'd at least have to have read Daniel Bergner's most recent book to begin with a clue on 'what women want'

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tictac Women were drawn to Charles Manson... He had a literal harem of women around him. Ted Bundy had women into him so much they wanted to marry him even when he admitted to killing them when he was on trial. I can point to so many examples of those with dark triad who were very successful with women even when they were EXTREME psycho/sociopaths. And you may be right @Atom Smasher ... It may be low quality women. Not necessarily low quality in terms of looks or sexuality (for instance Manson was an ugly **** but had rather attractive women), but rather slightly misadjusted or broken women. Then again, it seems we have two types playing this game... Those who want sex or power, and those who want to find some perfect woman (You must have intents to marry perhaps? Because you are not going to spend all that effort in getting high quality unbroken woman just to pump and dump).

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola ... A true dark triad? Haha... You seem to get all your information from the TV or media that portrays people like this as evil masterminds. That is not true, in fact I have said it lays on a spectrum. I am not out there plotting to take over the world. I do plot my personal gain, but have time for other things like feeding curiosity. And psychopaths are not anti social, in fact quite the opposite. Sociopaths are anti social.

Reaction score
It's intuitive (and thus maybe wrong) to see that narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths and other cluster B men can be INITIALLY alluring to women if for no other reason that they seem to be indifferent, ****y & funny, 'risk-takers', blah, blah, blah. Once her emotions are engaged and she 'falls' (over a two-three month period), she's 'invested'. That's roughly the same period of time that most cluster B men can no longer hide their pathology. So the woman will either fight for 'her man' (in a futile effort to 'fix' him) or flee.
Correct.
Thus as a coping strategy to avoid that situation, these cluster B men (at least the experienced ones) often make sure to appear in and out of the naive girl's life in small bursts, so that there never is any 2-3 month period. Their biggest obstacle becomes their own slavery to compulsions, and to her availability.

As a side note, a lot of these girls often fall victim to abuse and/or incurable disease such as herpes, if the personality disorder man is irresponsible/unstable.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
upload_2016-2-8_18-15-42.png
While were on the subject.

That's my results from the Dark triad test.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to remember when you are dealing with manipulative sociopaths, they are very good at presenting themselves as something other than what they really are. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. A woman isn't attracted to the guy because she thinks "Oh, he's such a psychopath, it really turns me on". He has more likely fooled her into thinking he's a great guy. What she's attracted to and what she's getting are not necessarily the same thing.

Lying to women to get laid is a long standing tradition. I dislike dishonesty, so it's not something I do. But I've seen friends do it to great effect. And the funny thing is, those guys were good looking guys who attracted women anyway - they didn't even really need to lie to those girls to attract them.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes @zekko you understand. Manipulators be they psycho or sociopaths do wear guises. In fact the mask becomes their life, at least to everyone else. Yet the psychopath realizes that this is only just a mask, and not their true self. How can I explain it... Have you ever watched the movie American Psycho? That is perhaps the best image of how a psychopath thinks:
"there is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.."
They also present a different mask to different people to keep as many people of balance and off the trail as possible. It is almost something unconscious, changing the tone of voice, the accent, subtle behaviors. You ask different people, and you get different stories. So maybe then it is just the mask they love and not the person behind it... However... I still think that some traits like the fearlessness and confidence associated with the condition may also play a role.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like the emotional unavailability, the independence, the coldbloodedness of dark-triad men. These are traits we borrow..
I don't borrow sh!t from sociopaths. I am naturally independent myself. As for "emotional unavailability", I disagree with that being a trait women desire. It's close, but I see it more like this: Desdinova said this in a recent post - he said that you should show a woman you like her, but that you don't need her. And to me, THAT is much more accurate.

Women want their men to be strong. Therefore they should not be needy. Therefore they should be in control of their emotions. Therefore they can enjoy the company of a woman, but they should not need them to the point of falling apart if they lose one. I think that is what women want rather than "emotional unavailability" and "cold-bloodedness". You don't need to be an emotional robot, you just need to be disciplined and in control of your emotions. You need to be able to stand strong in the face of adversity.

Having a lack of empathy for your fellow humans is nothing to celebrate.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wears shirts and so do sociopaths. Therefore I'm emulating a sociopath. Don't you see the logic, Zekko?!?

;) ;)