Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn, Charlie Sheen Ain't Winning Anymore More. Dude Has H.I.V.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
he's never been anything but a joke, actually

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Ah I don't think he's that bothered really....

I mean he's fifty years of age, fvcking loaded......and he's fulfilled most of his dreams.

He caught it around age 46 apparently so.......still should be good to go until at least
60........they start getting a bit bitter and grumpy around that age anyway, so I'm sure he's
not that bothered. At least ten more years of living like a king.......

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I don't think he's that bothered really....

I mean he's fifty years of age, fvcking loaded......and he's fulfilled most of his dreams.

He caught it around age 46 apparently so.......still should be good to go until at least
60........they start getting a bit bitter and grumpy around that age anyway, so I'm sure he's
not that bothered. At least ten more years of living like a king.......
Agreed, I don't see the big deal. Magic Johnson is still alive.

Some folks just love to hate.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, he'll live a long time, but his ho bangin days are over. And if it turns out he's been knowingly slipping people the aids, everybody's gonna hate him.

GetSwifty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, he's probably gonna have a Cosby sized pack descend on him. A bunch of women he's never even ****ed will emerge, claiming he gave them HIV and they want $$$.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, he'll live a long time, but his ho bangin days are over. And if it turns out he's been knowingly slipping people the aids, everybody's gonna hate him.
I don't think so. You know women bro... I think he'll easily find a few willing babies that will
be willing to mould into his new frame/status....and make a nice harem

You know women.....easily find a few who will even be willing to get hiv from Charlie Sheen be
that for monetery gain or just to say "yeah I got hiv from Charlie Sheen..."

I think he'll be alright.....

In fact, I think he'll be a lot more alright than a lot of other people. And I'm convinced he doesn't care about your opinion.

Legend. Long live Charlie

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, seem like when magic Johnson got hiv it improved him, dude is one of the most wealthy men in America. To the point I don't think Magic even has hiv anymore.

The backlash is coming for Charlie though if he has been banging chicks without a rubber. He has huge nuts for coming out on this though.