Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Custody Battle Advice Needed

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all goes okay, you may reach the end of the beginning soon. And your daughter will benefit. Without court orders a lot of crap can go sideways with your daughter being used as the rope in a tug of war.

Make sure that your daughter is with you when your STBX gets the offer. And watch carefully what she does with your daughter.
Thanks. They are going to have her served on a monday after I pick my kid up.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sharing a room with a baby, potentially two, is something you can use for leverage. You can't her your daughter being woken up every other night and then going to school shattered. What's the bf like?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how she said I wasn't going to have her during the week anymore but then changed her mind in one day. wtf
She probably found it inconvenient to actually have your daughter M-F so she changed her mind.

Using your child to as a tool to get back at someone... gotta love it.

Like BeExcellent said, keep a log of this. Definitely paints her in a bad light.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the bf like?
He is a big loser. He is one of the guys she was cheating on me with. He has no car. He drives her truck and doesn't let her drive it. He used to be jacked but stopped lifting after he got her. Now he's fat. He also is covered with tattoos, even on his neck. LOL.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took longer then I had hoped, but she was finally served today. She was pretty mad at first. She even went as far as saying she was going to tell the judge I molest our daughter lol. Now, her bi polar self has calmed down and claims she will sign it. I won't believe that until its signed and turned into my lawyer.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might want to start recording future conversations with her
It was a text. I didn't delete it. I'm pretty sure she will sign it. She wouldn't get very far with that lie in court. My lawyer would rip her apart. He can also play the methadone clinic card in court if needed.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be certain you put that false accusation in to your daily diary. This is exactly why you should keep one. You might need it later on. You are doing the right thing. Hang in there.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It took longer then I had hoped, but she was finally served today. She was pretty mad at first. She even went as far as saying she was going to tell the judge I molest our daughter lol. Now, her bi polar self has calmed down and claims she will sign it. I won't believe that until its signed and turned into my lawyer.
Take a picture of that text in case it gets deleted