Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countries where Asian and Brown guys can do well with women in (my experience)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: Where can non-whites (who think their own race is unattractive) go to fvck white women?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: Where can non-whites (who think their own race is unattractive) go to fvck white women?
This was an old thread, should be locked. That being said, it is possible to find your race attractive but want to experience something different as well. I have phases in my life where sometimes I want white girls, sometimes black girls, sometimes latinas, and sometimes Asian girls.

I bet if white guys talked about liking asian girls, no one would care, but it is a big problem if non-white want to go for white women. I could care less, I've had my share of success with white girls, I just find the whole double standard to be asinine.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might go to Colombia this summer but in a way it seems beta to go to a different country just to get laid. I'm fine with going to FL to pick up but to spend over a grand for sex seems dumb when I can get laid for cheaper than that in California.

Agreed that brown guys can do better in white areas. Brown guys have no chance of getting a white girl in San Jose, CA because of the stigma against them. White girls might have a stigma against black guys in Alabama but they won't have one against Indian guys. In fact they treat me really well there cause the think I'm cultured. Which is a joke cause I'm not cultured at all I am whitewashed.

I might never go to Europe again cause the people are weird and it's expensive. My guess is Swedish women are really racist. The only place I might go to is Greece, not because of women but because I want to hit the islands.

If I were white I'd move to SF immediately because the Asian girls here will drop their panties in a heartbeat for white guys even if they are ugly and old. But for everyone else the Bay Area totally sucks, and the people are very socially conservative. The people in TX and FL are 10 times more socially liberal than the people here.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to consider myself a fetish or commodity. I can pull women in any environment. Some women will like me no matter where I go. Most will not. Accept it and move on.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say go to ANY country that has women YOU are attracted to.

Edit: And then rethink about everything that's been discussed about women and the universal laws of attraction and the basics of what makes you a person of value. In that sense, you can go wherever the hell you want. Enough with these inferior, limiting mindsets.

"Put me anywhere on God's green earth. I'll triple my worth." - Jay Z.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil looks nice, but...
Finland has coed naked sauna culture

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my two cents
I'm Chinese American
I once made a dating website account that was popular in the Philippines. It's called date in asia. I had it on for a week. I received a lot more messages on that site in one week than I did in one year in the US on a dating site. Same photos.
I think it's the being from America part that helps the most though. I suspect they want to live in this country. lol

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside the U.S. I've been to Japan; Osaka and Tokyo. In my experience Tokyo is the easiest to meet local Jgirls. Just hit up the British HUB bars in Shinjuku. It was harder for me, since I don't speak the language, but managed to hookup with 4 different women in a month. 2 were Asian but not Japanese.

Mexico I scored some very hot Mexican girls but that was more than 10 years ago and I am too afraid to go there now.

U.S.A.

NYC is where I live and I get laid pretty much every weekend with very sexy white women when I choose to go out.

L.A. is also pretty easy. In my opinion most of SoCal is pretty down.

Miami was also very easy for me. However a lot of people are on drugs and I am not really big on that.

That's pretty much all I got so far for places I've been. I'm mostly European with almost a 4th Native American. A lot of people tell me I look either Jewish, French or White mixed with a little bit of Asian. I guess I classify as a little darker than the typical light eyed white, but I don't really think it is that difficult getting laid in most places as long as you go out and aren't afraid to approach.

In foreign countries as long as you speak English, then I think if you are somewhere for a week or 2 and consistantly going out you will meet someone.

Just don't get discouraged and take full advantage of both days and nights. Also having a local phone number will help a lot. If you don't have a phone at least have wifi on your phone so you can get their Facebook.

All that really matters is that you find a girl that likes you really. Once you've got that then you just have to isolate and make a move and boom!

Anyway hope I was able to help. Good luck!

Last edited:

Mori

Reaction score
This forum is the first one I want to comment on after a very long time because it's almost the story of my life. So you understand my background so you know where I'm coming from:

Indian (South Indian)

On the darker side (but a slightly lighter skinned South Indian)

Fluent English, functional Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hindi

Raised Catholic (makes a difference, we're raised in much more western style. Some white girls I've dated have told me they date brown guys but not if they're Muslim or Hindu because the culture and family life is way to different for them)

First of, to all the Brown and Asian guys in here, listen up: "just go where you find the women attractive" or "if you have good game you'll do well anywhere", this maybe true but the only for white guys because they're like VISA "accepted worldwide" and we're more like the Discover Card. It's a completely different situation for brown and Asian guys, as it is for black guys and white guys.

I was raised in Toronto in an Indian Catholic family and hung out with a lotta the Toronto PUA crowd. After sometime I had to take a step back and think to myself wtf I was doing here. All the stuff about game written was really only relevant for my white friends who studied or worked in engineering with me and have no confidence because they aren't surrounded by women most of the day. Even then, the ugliest of them with poor style and zero game could pull 7's and at least 8's any night of the week (and this is Toronto, the hardest city in North America to pull according to Roosh) while I had to bust my ass just to get a KC with a 6. And I'm a guy with decent style, decent game, fluent in English, three university degrees, a well-paying job and six-pack.

I write this while travelling in Spain right after a cop stopped me to ask for ID undoubtedly because of my skin colour, and then proceeded to ask me if my Canadian Passport was a fake. It leads me to this point: racism is the world over and as brown guys and asian guys we need to be a lot more strategic about where we spend our time and money. There is a clear pecking order of race that women prefer and it's quite universal in every country for most women:

White guys (for hooking up and relationships)

Black guys (mostly for sex, sometimes relationship)

Brown and Asian guys (not preferred for anything, even in their home countries of India, China, etc. Imagine if you were gaming a girl at a nightclub in Delhi and a white guy came in and started ****blocking you)

Even within the Indian community girls of all races prefer North Indians because they're fairer on average than South Indians.

Then there's the issue of language. A lot of girls will not entertain guys who can't speak their native tongue. This is especially the case in Western Europe and North America.

Style. Style is projection and perception. If you dress well, get a good haircut, you project a much more polished western image than the guy who came straight from India wearing dress clothes with running shoes or sandals with socks.

City Selection is my last point. City selection is huge for brown and Asian guys. Toronto is virtually impossible for brown guys to get ONS from women. If you do, good for you, we're all proud of you. On the other hand, I had a different chick a night in San Francisco and Chicago. It's about a couple things in order of importance

1. what the local perception of immigrants is in the city (I'm sure the rape waves in the Nordic countries have put a damper on coloured guys gaming local delicacies).

2. how good you can speak the local language. Don't go to a city where you don't speak the local language and expect more than a two word convo with a girl if you're not paying for anything more. Accent matters, people in general find the Indian accent comical. Imagine trying to game a girl while talking with an accent.

3. then everything else (style, skin colour, physique, game)

Toronto actually has a very conservative social culture so it's only white guys and black guys who can pick-up randoms. On the other-hand American cities are much more welcoming and have hook-up culture so brown guys with good game and without an accent can do well.

Then there's the other parts of the world:

Western Europe, don't even bother. Despite what people say everyone is inherently racist and don't trust immigrants of colour especially in recent years.

Eastern Europe, some cities have not had negative experiences with immigrants and girls don't mind being with brown guys (Budapest, Prague, Sofia, Tallinn)

South America, as a brown guy just learn some Spanish (Portuguese for Brazil) and you'll be good anywhere (especially Brazil and with the exception of Argentina because they perceive themselves to be Europe transplanted in South America and prefer to keep their bloodlines purely of Spanish and Italian descent). For brown guys, just think about where you're skin colour is most valued and what the local women's perception of you would be coming from where you do and what your culture projects.

If I can offer any other insight it's to read Mark Manson's book "Models" and develop your own style from there.

If all that is too much, I did have a lotta fun in Mumbai recently. Indian guys are raised to be Beta-males so just go to clubs gather your balls and approach women. The courage alone should get you an 8 because most girls around there are only used to guys leering at them instead of actually having the cojones to approach (use the 3 second rule).

To my brown and asian brothers, have fun and best of luck.

Cheers everyone!

Reactions: eck