Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countries where Asian and Brown guys can do well with women in (my experience)

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
Before I start discussion I want to say WHY I made this thread:

1. It seems like on every forum (especially Roosh v forum) there are countless threads about Black men doing well in a given country and White men doing well in a given country but rarely none for men of other races.

2. Apparently people are not aware of countries where Asian and Brown men can do well with women in, I take this time to talk about those countries and maybe you guys can add your info too.

3. Lets be honest, only Black guys get to talk about race a lot on most forums and White guys hardly need to talk about it since they can do well just about anywhere, I make this for Asian and Brown guys.

Now lets begin. If this thread seems like too much, then I can split it into two. Make one for Asian men and one for Brown men.

I have a few Asian friends in real life who are really westernized and know some Indians in real life who are westernized too. Now I have realized that there are SO MANY THREADS out there about Black and White men doing good in given countries. Basically, White men do well in Southeast Asia and Latin America and Black men do well in Germany and the UK.

Now this is what I have experienced and read a lot of, but mainly based on my personal experience which sometimes agrees with rumors out there.

If you have your own experience to add, please do add it.

Here is what I have experienced:

1. Asian men (East Asian like Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Thai, and Chinese).

They can do well in Northern European countries and Eastern European (with the exception of Ukraine it seems where women are closed off to being with Blacks and Asian guys) countries. I have a Korean friend who is currently in Colombia and he has reported doing really well there. In Brazil, East Asian men (especially Japanese) marry and hook up with fine looking Brazilian girls quite often.

My friend who was a Japanese foreign exchange student I met my freshman year did really well in Brazil (he went to Rio and even Southern Brazil). Currently he is dating this REALLY CUTE Brazilian girl from Southern Brazil who is of Italian descent.

I have a friend in Montreal who I am visiting this Monday that does really with girls.

Denmark seems to be the one place where Asian men have found a niche, a friend of mines (White guy) said that when he went there he saw quite a bit of Asian guys there with White girls and they seemed to be international students.

Midwestern rural kind of areas in the US where almost everyone is White seem to be gold mines for a westernized Asian guy. Harold and Kumar could do really well in Idaho and North Dakota. One guy in a fraternity I was thinking about rushing was this Korean guy who went to Fargo and he did really well there, currently he is dating this cute blonde from there. YET Asian men would be WISE to avoid areas like Southern and Northern California or coastal areas in general where women are more shallow and have really high standards.

So to recap: Brazil, Colombia, states of the US which don't have much racial diversity (North Dakota, Iowa, etc.), Northern European countries, French Canada, and most Eastern European countries with the exception of Ukraine.

These aren't countries I guarantee Asian men will do really well in but countries where being Asian will generally work in your favor assuming everything else is in order.

2. Brown men (Indian, Pakistani, and some darker Middle Eastern people (like Arabs who have light brown skin). I was going to include Latinos but they come in all colors, so if you are a Latino but you get confused for either of those three groups then this might apply to you as well.

As a Brown guy myself, I have done really really well in the US, just as well as my White friends. I am 6 ft tall, well dressed, and fit (North Indian here).

Countries I have known Brown men to do well include a lot of Eastern European countries. I notice that somehow girls from Poland seem to like Brown guys and I met an Indian guy that went to Ukraine for the Euro 2012 and managed to close this 8/10 slim blonde from there. A friend of mines who is there (an expat) tells me he has seen Indian men there date decent looking girls so Ukraine and Poland seem to be good for an Indian guy who is well put together.

I know of two guys (both North Indian) that have managed to do well in Russia and some of my friends have told me I can do good there too. On sites I have read women there do like Westernized men in general but a Latino, Indian, or Middle Eastern guy that is Americanized (like Kal Penn or Sanjay Gupta) can get laid a lot there. I was shocked to hear it at first since I heard people there were racist against anyone that wasn't White.

I do not know if I can thrown Northern Europe in there, it seems to be a mixed type of review. On one hand there are rape waves in Norway and Sweden done by Pakistani and Arabic immigrants but on the other hand it seems that there are Arabic guys there who are players in that area. I just don't know what to say but to be safe I will leave it off the list, a Brown guy can do well there but he won't have as many bonus points for being Brown.

I notice that people in Brazil have a Bollywood fetish. At my university I have closed a few Brazilian girls and they seem to think highly of me being an Indian. If you the lighter kind of Indian then you can definitely do well in Brazil so I am going to throw that on the list. My cousin went to Brazil and hooked up with this cute Brazilian brunette and he sent me pics of a Blonde he ****ed there too.

Surprisingly, I have heard that Brown man - White woman couples are really common in France and some women even love Brown men there. The few French women I have met have been open to me and this Syrian guy I know (he looks North Indian) managed to **** a lot of girls there. Currently he is dating this dark haired blue eyed French beauty. If you still think I am BSing you then look at the guy Melissa Thereau the cute reporter is dating.

I live in North Carolina and have done well for myself. On a trip to Boise I noticed that a lot of the girls (White mainly) were nice to me and I ended up screwing two girls in a week there. So again, if you go to an overly White state you will do great there as opposed to a state like California where Brown and Asian people are really common. You will stand out and girls will find you exotic.

I am going to French Canada soon and I will let you guys know how I did there. I am hearing good things though.

So even though East Asian men have an advantage in Northern Europe, a lot of Brown men might not have that advantage. On the other hand, Ukraine seems to be an option for Brown guys (I know an Indian guy that closed a cute blonde there).

Germany seems to have A LOT of Turkish (brown) and Arabic men hooking up with local women, this is a bit tricky since some Turks look White and won't really count as White.

So to recap: Eastern Europe (especially Poland), Brazil (even though there are a lot of Brown people there they see Indians as exotic it seems and love Bollywood), less diverse parts of the US (Iowa, Dakotas, for example), France, Russia, and Germany.

Again, a Brown guy with his stuff together can do really well in those places.

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Do you know anything about black. We have it harder
no you don't, black men can get laid easily in the UK and in Germany

Northern Europe too

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic, JackRobin.

Most people aren't interested though because traveling = $$$, and most people here won't have much to blow on trips.

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
A lot of White guys in here ;-)
you live in Europe, do you think what I posted about countries like france for example is right or no?

I hear brown men do well in France but better to hear it from a European himself

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
yougottaknow90 said:
Interesting topic, JackRobin.

Most people aren't interested though because traveling = $$$, and most people here won't have much to blow on trips.
good point but they will get a chance to travel and some of the countries listed are tour countries

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
french women are into indian music/spirituality/yoga (Mata Hari)
its perception ,just like many things in life

boy i had **** tests from that french lady ,got thru them all ,

So assuming you are not AFC ,with some under your belt

second this below from personal experiences in NYC

JackRobin said:
brown men do well with French women

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
I ****ed a blue eyed french brunette this week in Montreal, she is visiting from France but she loves Latino and tanned men.

apparently swedish girls are night and day for us

I know a Punjabi guy in Stockholm that cleans up according to some of the guys who wing with him (mostly White kids) but he is British nationally. On the other hand I have heard that due to the Muslim rape waves or whatever, it might be harder for a Brown guy to score there but apparently a lot of the Middle Eastern immigrants there do good with women regardless.

Might have to go and check it out for myself but I can say the whole you have to be either a Black guy or White guy to score in Europe belief is a bunch of nonsense.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls in my area see a guy of african descent go apesh1t crazy.

Even if guy is

1. bald
2. has missing teeth
3. is poorly built
4. is short

I couldn't believe it when b1tch cheated her bf who is amazing guy , well built and was a MODEL.

Maro

Reaction score
There is some truth to that however there are a few things you have to remember. Just as in most cultures the best looking white women are pretty much always with white men in Europe and North America just as the best looking Asian women are pretty much always with Asian men and the best looking Arab women are pretty much always with Arab men, etc. In these circumstances generally what you'll see is one who's cute or who looks good but only after makeup (whether conspicuous or not). When you are a good looking person your expectations and standards are higher than when you are not a good looking person whether you are male or female. The best looking white women I've seen in my life were always with white men in North America and Europe. I have found that the best looking white women I've met didn't really find Asian, Brown, Arab or Black guys attractive. There were a fair amount who did but again not the most beautiful ones.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have enough game they can do well Anywhere. If they don't, they will struggle anywhere.

Enough said

/thread

kc29608

Reaction score
This guys who posted trying to be all cool by saying North Indian. I am South Indian and I did well with all types of women White, Latino (I see more Brazilian and Mexicans girls like me), Ukrainian and Polish.

I'm an Actor and model with Light brown skin

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone does well in Cuba. If anyone wants to do trip PM me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have posted in another thread, I am an American transplant in Finland.

Finland/Sweden:
girls will date black/brown IF they are not originally from Africa or India. American blacks do very good here
Any man of color can get a HB5 or under here. Swedish girls are much more open to dating dark.
I do not see much Asian men with local women.

Russia/Ukraine:
Nearly none will date color, especially Asians because most Asians there are very low quality Kazakhstan who work for slave wages, are drunkards and heroine addicts. You need to be quite alpha to date Eastern Eu girls.

Note:
the Russian word for blacks is indeed "******" (as is negro the base word for the color black in many languages).
every single Russian girl I have known has expressed complete repulsion in regards to black men, sorry bros.

Latino Spain/Italy do quite well here in the east, I do not know how well an American latino will do, the combo might backfire.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Asian men do pretty well in Asian countries... lots of Indian men with Indian women in India.

Otherwise Asian men do really well in Africa for the ones who are open to that. Japanese men clean up with Brazilian broads and vice versa. Big asian mexican combo over in Baja California. Basically you Asian guys are an offshoot tribe and pretty compatible with the other indian tribes round the world... Peruvians and Chinese go well together... theoretically north american indians should also be compatible. I know of one particular black guy who went hog wild in the Philippines.

The reason Japs hook up with Brazilians is because both countries share populations. In Japan there is a huge segment of blue collar Brazilians and vice versa in Brazil, I lived in both countries for a time and dated a halfie..

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
There is some truth to that however there are a few things you have to remember. Just as in most cultures the best looking white women are pretty much always with white men in Europe and North America just as the best looking Asian women are pretty much always with Asian men and the best looking Arab women are pretty much always with Arab men, etc. In these circumstances generally what you'll see is one who's cute or who looks good but only after makeup (whether conspicuous or not). When you are a good looking person your expectations and standards are higher than when you are not a good looking person whether you are male or female. The best looking white women I've seen in my life were always with white men in North America and Europe. I have found that the best looking white women I've met didn't really find Asian, Brown, Arab or Black guys attractive. There were a fair amount who did but again not the most beautiful ones.
I don't think it's just about having good looks, I think it's about having good looks as well as status on the woman's part.

I have seen truly beautiful Doutzen Kroes lookalikes go for minorities when I was staying in Europe but these women were more middle class, lower class, or just not as invested in the appearances that come with being high class. What is rare in both Europe and North America is seeing good looking high class women with status (the ones who run in tight social circles) dating and marrying minorities. I have seen plenty of beautiful white women with minorities, they just weren't the old money with pure family lines type.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I may have posted in another thread, I am an American transplant in Finland.

Finland/Sweden:
girls will date black/brown IF they are not originally from Africa or India. American blacks do very good here
Any man of color can get a HB5 or under here. Swedish girls are much more open to dating dark.
I do not see much Asian men with local women.

Russia/Ukraine:
Nearly none will date color, especially Asians because most Asians there are very low quality Kazakhstan who work for slave wages, are drunkards and heroine addicts. You need to be quite alpha to date Eastern Eu girls.

Note:
the Russian word for blacks is indeed "******" (as is negro the base word for the color black in many languages).
every single Russian girl I have known has expressed complete repulsion in regards to black men, sorry bros.

Latino Spain/Italy do quite well here in the east, I do not know how well an American latino will do, the combo might backfire.
What does nor originally mean? Like they're judging more based on behavior and accents as opposed to looks?

I've heard mixed things about Russian/Slavic women though but I know from personal experience that black guys can do quite well in places like the Czech Republic and Croatia, there is a strong demand for them there. Most Russian women I've met abroad were big on going interracial with Hispanics, Asians, and even brown men.