Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused.

Amer1group

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I am new in the US, I come from a Latin country. I have been 2 months in my new school and I know 5 or 6 people for their names. I met this girl in a class and I have been trying to get to know her. We have already had our first date (if going to the movies, and after for an ice cream is a date). I am trying to use what I have learned here (do not be needy, be happy, do not let women become the center of my life,etc) we have talked a lot (she told me about her sister's crushes, she even mentioned sex once; but what she talks about the most is about her divorced parents due to her father's alcoholism) Our talking rate is 50/50; my problem is texting, we talk for a little while and then she decides to shut me down for the first reason she can think of, and honestly I am tired of starting all the conversations.

Sorry for the long post and the English. Any big ideas.

Amer1group

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking 50/50, you are talking too much.

If you are 'tired of starting all the conversations', you are chasing too much.
Thank you. So, do you have a clue of why is she so cold while texting? I mean, its not the worst mess ever, but i think that I could get her to text more by herself.

Amer1group

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not hard to do. You can get her out of your head just by realizing that there are many more women around, try to approach them as well, and the you wont feel like texting her all the time. Another thing that could be the problem is what you talk about; if you feel like in a permanent loss of words and you are always looking for the slightest thing to spit, then you need to drop your standards of what is acceptable to talk about. I believe that the time varies from girl to girl, she may be too shy; just dont double text and leave something interesting in suspense at the end of conversations. I encourage you to ask someone else too; Im completely new on this. For the record, she is nervous around me and she talks to me sometimes for no reason, she however doesnt text me at all, so there's more work to do. Go around the website, you are likely to find all the answers you need.