Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Concerning the New www.sosuave.net

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Nuff 'said.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How much time do you spend scouring the internet for all those pictures and saving them to your computer? Seems like a hassle.
Being that I'm incredibly lazy, it's not a hassle at all. In this case, I did a Google search for "Welcome to the 21st Century," and that Willie Wonka meme came up. I copied the link, then posted it on here.

Kuzko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose this was a sneaky way to clean trolling on sosuave.TBH,I don't like the look.So byebye y'all.I'll miss the tits and poon days.Or perhaps I'm getting too old for this forum....

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very different. Very new tho too.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This is MUCH better. It's also optimized for mobile applications as well. Checking SoSuave on my phone used to be a hassle.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't looked at all the features yet, seems kind of facebooky. Think they should still have the posters # of posts up, and some kind of rating system, other than "likes" or whatever.

Maybe it'll just take some time to get used to. First glance though - not a fan.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kind of makes arguing your point a little bit better.

For example, when you consider:

And this:

One may naturally conclude thus:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't looked at all the features yet, seems kind of facebooky. Think they should still have the posters # of posts up, and some kind of rating system, other than "likes" or whatever.

Maybe it'll just take some time to get used to. First glance though - not a fan.
Go to the top. It says forums = your name etc. Hit the =. A box drops down. Click members. Viola! Members from most posts to least in order.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the top. It says forums = your name etc. Hit the =. A box drops down. Click members. Viola! Members from most posts to least in order.
Okay, I see.....
Thanks!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how, for us mods, the 'report' button for users is a lot more organized and easier to manage. When you report a post now, we have like a control panel and can go right to it.

Plus mobile support is nice.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how these forums will make any money. You can see the ads on the old version but it wasn't optimized for mobile use. Anyhoo, not my problem.