Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complete guide to self improvement!!

Capone

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa! this is exactly what I need rite naw. I do a lot of the stuff already, but this lays out what I should do next quite nicely.

I have never heard of this jelqing thing... Is this for real ?
Jelqing is for real, but it isn't the only thing you should do. Jelqing improves thickness, but does little for length. Also, you should exercise your PC muscle, you can do it almost anywhere and it can only help you in the long run.

Anyway, thanks for this awsome post, I'm gonna get started on this right away. Even though this post is monstrous, its definatly going on my Wall Of Inspiration™.

Regardz,
Capone

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet post...I didn't read through all of it, just glanced through it...It goes good with my post (The High Experiment).

The surfie look is a good look and many chicks like it, you have a surfie chain, sunnies, and shorts and t-shirt/singlet on most of the time. You look pretty stupid if your not tanned while trying to portray the surfie look.
I didn't even think about it untlil now but this is how I normaly dress. And because of my indian blood I have a slight bit of a natural tan :D

Also keep in mind when you chose how you dress about the local styles (not that you should go with them, infact it's usualy good to dress differently from everyone (it makes ya stand out ;) ) as the if you may accidently end up dressing in a way were you're seen as a dork (oops :rolleyes: ).

When you get schoolwork, make sure that YOU DO IT ALL! The minute you get back from school study your notes and do any homework/assignments youve got, and do it properly! On weekends spend 30-60 minutes each day studying some of the more difficult stuff. Think of the long term to motivate yourself for this.
YES!...i totaly agree with this, no chick wants a dumbazz

Sweet post dude :cool:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am I the only one who is chewing a ****load of gum? lol. Honestly tho, look at any sex icon from Tom Cruise to Taye Diggs and you'll notice they all have go jawline, it just seems masculine and stand out for girls I guess

Nice post Sammo

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys, seeing all these positive replies really motivates me. It's been rumbling around here for a while now i was wondering if one of the mods could please move this to the tips forum? Thanks.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes^

Originally posted by Sammo
Physical Improvement

a)Hair

[*]Head hair

While rock stars and celebrities continue to be hairstyle leaders, many male hairstyle trends are generated right on the fashion runways of New York and Milan. Lets have a look at some of the more popular trends.

Curly Bad Boy Look

This curly "bad boy" style only works well for males who have either naturally curly hair or who are willing to have their hair permed or curled. To achieve the wild curly "bad boy" look, you need to have an abundance of thick hair. This hairstyle does not work with thin or receding hair. If you have enough hair, you're a good candidate for this look. If you want to achieve this wild look and your hair is naturally curly, make sure that your hair is well conditioned and/or moisturized.
Great post man. I Just got a question-how long does your hair have to be to go for the curling perm? About 2 inches? less? more? and after its done, would it look like ginuwines hair?:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000I926.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://www.wild987.com/gallery/lds5-ginuwine/119_1973

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
yes^

Great post man. I Just got a question-how long does your hair have to be to go for the curling perm? About 2 inches? less? more? and after its done, would it look like ginuwines hair?:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000I926.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://www.wild987.com/gallery/lds5-ginuwine/119_1973
Thanks mate, i never had enough hair to go for this look so i can't tell you that much about it. Your best bet would be to ask a hairdresser for advice and show him those pictures.

snobrd503

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jelqing works, but...

Jelqing works, but don't expect it to work overnight. A good sight for more info is www.peforum.net

From a long time lurker, seldom poster.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**bump**

Nice post Sammo! I see you've been making impressive improvments. Good work.

I'm also impressed with how you gave thanks and didnt take credit.. but modestly gave it to someone else. Signs of a great leader. I say, give credit where credit is due.... and you did an excelent job. Keep this all up, and you'll some day become an impressive icon in business.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaizen
**bump**

Nice post Sammo! I see you've been making impressive improvments. Good work.

I'm also impressed with how you gave thanks and didnt take credit.. but modestly gave it to someone else. Signs of a great leader. I say, give credit where credit is due.... and you did an excelent job. Keep this all up, and you'll some day become an impressive icon in business.
:D thanks mate, come on aim we need to catch up.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo for mod! :D

BTW, I thought you weren't coming on this site till after the New Year buddy?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Sammo for mod! :D

BTW, I thought you weren't coming on this site till after the New Year buddy?
:) I haven't fully unloaded all the stuff ive learnt yet, ill be silent once again when i have. ;)

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
SAMMO great post thanks so much really helps especially since it's summer so time to improve.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DA KID
SAMMO great post thanks so much really helps especially since it's summer so time to improve.
Its always time to improve, not just the summer ;)

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Physical Improvement

Curly Bad Boy Look

This curly "bad boy" style only works well for males who have either naturally curly hair or who are willing to have their hair permed or curled. To achieve the wild curly "bad boy" look, you need to have an abundance of thick hair. This hairstyle does not work with thin or receding hair. If you have enough hair, you're a good candidate for this look. If you want to achieve this wild look and your hair is naturally curly, make sure that your hair is well conditioned and/or moisturized.

When I read this I got excited, cause I've really been struggling to find a unique, sexy hairstyle for myself. My hair is naturally curly (not tight curls like ginuwine) and every time I get a haircut the lady compliments me on how amazingly thick it is. can you show me pictures of this look? or was ginuwine it?

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and my hair is dark brown/black, but I'm caucasian.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP! And why isn't this stickied!?!?