Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love little *****,
His demeanor’s so warm,
And if I don’t hurt him
He’ll do me no harm.

I’ll not shatter his ego,
Nor drive him away,
But ***** and I,
Very gently will play.

I’ll sit by the fire
And give him some food
And ***** will love me
Because I am good.

How subtlety eludes
The men on this site.
Burroughs please return
And give them a whack.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three words: Anti. White. Racism.
These BLM morons need to take a political science 101 class, so they can learn concepts like left-wing versus right-wing ideas. They are too fvcking stupid to understand that opposing the police state doesn't mean that you have to stand in traffic and throw rocks at cops.

Facebook is abuzz with propaganda from both sides. It's White Guilt supporters of BLM versus police state propaganda. One of the latter actually made the good points that we don't have a police problem; we have a mental illness problem, a drug problem, a welfare state problem,, etc. And I agree. But BLM doesn't understand that there are left-wing solutions to these problems: state-run mental hospitals and asylums, welfare reform that is more than cutting everyone off like the right-wingers want, and the legalization of even hard drugs like heroin, with state-run safe injection sites and government money for addiction treatment as a healthcare issue.

Chicago has 3,000 shootings this year, because they are fighting over turf on which to sell heroin. Make heroin free and 90% of those shootings will go away. But BLM will never say these things, because it portrays urban black people as drug dealers and addicts. But that's obviously the fvcking truth, as evidenced by the murder rate higher than Baghdad, Iraq, and the street price of heroin being at $3-4 a dose. The Drug War is lost; time to give up. BLM could actually do some good in the world if they would ever move past hating cops and white people as the only beliefs in their platform.

B

BlueAlpha1

These BLM morons need to take a political science 101 class, so they can learn concepts like left-wing versus right-wing ideas. They are too fvcking stupid to understand that opposing the police state doesn't mean that you have to stand in traffic and throw rocks at cops.

Facebook is abuzz with propaganda from both sides. It's White Guilt supporters of BLM versus police state propaganda. One of the latter actually made the good points that we don't have a police problem; we have a mental illness problem, a drug problem, a welfare state problem,, etc. And I agree. But BLM doesn't understand that there are left-wing solutions to these problems: state-run mental hospitals and asylums, welfare reform that is more than cutting everyone off like the right-wingers want, and the legalization of even hard drugs like heroin, with state-run safe injection sites and government money for addiction treatment as a healthcare issue.

Chicago has 3,000 shootings this year, because they are fighting over turf on which to sell heroin. Make heroin free and 90% of those shootings will go away. But BLM will never say these things, because it portrays urban black people as drug dealers and addicts. But that's obviously the fvcking truth, as evidenced by the murder rate higher than Baghdad, Iraq, and the street price of heroin being at $3-4 a dose. The Drug War is lost; time to give up. BLM could actually do some good in the world if they would ever move past hating cops and white people as the only beliefs in their platform.
There definitely is a problem with police brutality in this country. I am highly entertained and inspired by these libertarians and constitutionalists all over the internet standing up to this creeping police state. The Founding Fathers would have been proud.

But unfortunately, in the BLM vs. Police war I have been forced to side with the police for a few reasons: BLM's founding premise is a lie. There is no unique problem of police shooting black people. Police are killing white people double the amount of times even though blacks (12%) and whites (63%) commit a similar number of total crimes. So BLM, out of a tribal racism, has spit on the dead bodies of the white (and Hispanic) victims of police brutality. I can't accept that. I can't side with people that hate me because of my race, and who care NOTHING about facts. 3/4 of the cases they loot and riot over have NOTHING to do with police brutality. They are irrational people, and their tactics rise to the level of terrorism. So I have to reserve my concern for police brutality until we can find a more reputable group to put at the forefront of this overarching societal problem.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Whites use heroin more than any other group, making up 90 of all new cases:

http://time.com/135695/heroin-white-suburbs/

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites use heroin more than any other group

No sh!t. Who do you think sells it to them? The heroin epidemic on the west and south sides of Chicago are well-documented. So are the shootings. Make a map of each, and you'll end up with identical maps. Until the street value goes to zero, these problems are not going away.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama made some comments on Kaepernick's protest a few days ago, which I thought were very fair and (I'm sure deliberately) even handed. He basically said the protesters should understand the military families and such who may have lost a child and found their protest offensive, but on the other hand the people who didn't like the protests should try to see the view from the other side as well.

I thought that was very fair and unlike the sports programs, who have basically been saying support Kaepernick or else you're a filthy racist.

But in response to Obama's comments, I again heard the sports commentators say that protests had to be offensive, they had to make you uncomfortable, or we would never hear the discussion. I disagree with this vehemently. This discussion was already being had, the NBA players and WNBA players made tasteful protests, and everyone knew what "Black Lives Matter" meant. All Kaepernick did was p!ss people off and widen the divide, the issue had already been brought forward.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder why these BLM protesting celebrities will not discuss issues like Tommy discusses in this Youtube video? You know issues like how we have all of these pieces of shyt black men out here, making kids with black women, and not supporting the kids? Then of course you have dumb a.ss black women who sleep with these pieces of shyt?

Kaepernick won't take a fvcking KNEE on these issues though. The guy Tommy is referring to has 9 kids from 7 different women, no JOB, and got on social media clowning his son for getting accepted to/deciding to go to college.

I don't care what BLM says, the BIGGEST problem facing black people today is our own internal piss poor choices. The facts, the stats, and the bullshyt right in front of our eyes is just too much evidence that I'm right.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NFL ratings are down drastically right now. The media wants to drive home the national anthem protests as important news, but football fans don't want to see it. People don't turn on a Sunday afternoon NFL game to get told how horrible their country is.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NFL ratings are down drastically right now. The media wants to drive home the national anthem protests as important news, but football fans don't want to see it. People don't turn on a Sunday afternoon NFL game to get told how horrible their country is.
Watching pro sports is for beta males. The NFL is also unwatchable in its current format. Score a touchdown, commercial break, kick extra point, commercial break, kick off, commercial break, drive and punt, commercial break. There are over 100 god damn commercials in an average game. This isn't the same game that was played in the past. I'd love to see these pampered babies go through 1960's style NFL football and have D1ck Butkus give em the clothes line in the snow.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

I wonder why these BLM protesting celebrities will not discuss issues like Tommy discusses in this Youtube video? You know issues like how we have all of these pieces of shyt black men out here, making kids with black women, and not supporting the kids? Then of course you have dumb a.ss black women who sleep with these pieces of shyt?

Kaepernick won't take a fvcking KNEE on these issues though. The guy Tommy is referring to has 9 kids from 7 different women, no JOB, and got on social media clowning his son for getting accepted to/deciding to go to college.

I don't care what BLM says, the BIGGEST problem facing black people today is our own internal piss poor choices. The facts, the stats, and the bullshyt right in front of our eyes is just too much evidence that I'm right.

You mean Pookie and Ray Ray? Or is it Pookie and nem? :lol:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaepernick started his first game of the year today. His team got thumped by the Bills 45-16. Kaepernick's qb rating was 77.8, which sucks, but was better than the 69.6 that the team has been averaging so far this season. 49ers rank 2nd to last in the NFL in that stat.

T-shirts were being sold outside the stadium picturing Kaepernick with a rifle scope cross-hair on him.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaepernick started his first game of the year today. His team got thumped by the Bills 45-16. Kaepernick's qb rating was 77.8, which sucks, but was better than the 69.6 that the team has been averaging so far this season. 49ers rank 2nd to last in the NFL in that stat.

T-shirts were being sold outside the stadium picturing Kaepernick with a rifle scope cross-hair on him.
Weird how people who whined about his constitutional right to peacefully protest (which the owner supported) make thinly veiled threats of violence against Kaep. And anyone who knows anything about constitutional law knows violent threats are not protected speech.

The tshirts werent the first instance of this hypocrisy either.

PS - 49ers just plain stink...with or without Kaep on the field.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whoever designed the shirt seems to have never looked through a scope before. The two lines are supposed to be perpendicular to each other.

B

BlueAlpha1

Weird how people who whined about his constitutional right to peacefully protest (which the owner supported) make thinly veiled threats of violence against Kaep. And anyone who knows anything about constitutional law knows violent threats are not protected speech.

The tshirts werent the first instance of this hypocrisy either.

PS - 49ers just plain stink...with or without Kaep on the field.
Weird how people who have expressed support for a domestic terrorist organization called Black Lies Matter can speak with concern about physical threats of violence.