Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

clingy 19 years old

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just happen to have a woman who is highly interested in you. Strike while the iron is hot.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her, she seemed excited to hear from me.
We have a date for next Sunday.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
"Hey, how are you doing today?" REALLY. argh when will guys learn this is the type of **** that gives texting a bad wrap. WHERES HARRY?! Call the texting police.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If just because of our last text exchange she ends up flaking on me...she was definetely not interested.

Thanks for the "support" marmel. lol.
She's 19. I'm talking to this 18 year old and she's not flaky but just all over the damn place. She's just immature, and you have to accept that. She probably flaked on you to go to a party with her friends or something along those lines.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we were suposed to meet today at 16:30, and at 15:20 I texted her:

me: hey how are you doing? tell me your address...
her: we cant meet today. I have to go to my dad's village because he says that I haven't seen my family in two months... I am sorry... I can meet tomorrow if that's ok with you
me: and you tell me this now?
her: it just happened now, and we've argued because I gotta go there and I am mad at him, and I haven't checked my phone until now
me: ok...dont worry. What about tomorrow at 19:00?
her: ok, that's fine
her: tomorrow at 19:00
me: dont get too bored...

-- end --

Thoughts?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

her: we cant meet today. I have to go to my dad's village because he says that I haven't seen my family in two months... I am sorry... I can meet tomorrow if that's ok with you
her: it just happened now, and we've argued because I gotta go there and I am mad at him, and I haven't checked my phone until now

-- end --

Thoughts?
My money is on flake
What he said.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-- end --

Thoughts?
My thought is that your texting is absolutely atrocious and you are killing your chances with a lot of women because of it. I have no idea how you have been here as long as you have and are still sending these completely lame texts. It's unfathomable to me.

I also think she is gonna flake tomorrow. She just wanted to see if you have anything going on and just how available you are and when you validated you didn't and are always available, that's enough to kill any little bit of attraction that was left...

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
atrocious texting? wtf?
so in your opinion what should I have texted her instead...?

I have today after work free so I dont see any problem in agreing to that when she counter-offered.
You know, in other threads when a girl counter-offers everybody says that is a good sign. Seems logical.

Anyway, do I text her anything 'interesting' today or do I just keep silent until the time arrives and I have to ask for her address, again, ?

I would go with the second option cause I've already asked her for address twice, so if she wants me to go to pick her up I want her to be willing to give it to me without me asking, again.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
atrocious texting? wtf?
F*ck you ask for then? How are you going to ask for advice on some rudimentary sh*t, mind you, then get mad when dude says you're doing it wrong? If you're going to question and get upset at advice that's counter to your predetermined plan of action, then you should stick posting field reports.

You know, in other threads when a girl counter-offers everybody says that is a good sign. Seems logical.
No. Nothing in this thread is f*ucking logical. You're going out of your way to go out with a chick that you said was clingy only because you want bang a cute chick. Then the b*tch flakes on you with some weak ass story about having to go see her family. Crucial information that you only came by because you contacted her first. She knew before hand, (probably when she agreed to the date,) that she wasn't going to be able to make the date. Even if she did get yelled by her dad for not visiting, common courtesy dictates that she contacts you first. Yet instill you want to f*ck a broad who's displaying bad character traits from the jump. Then you'll make threads complaining about low quality chicks, while ironically not wanting to admit it to yourself that it's guys like you that are complicit in helping to create these low quality chicks by rewarding their bad behavior with attention.

This tells the rest of the board that you're f*cking fat and ugly chicks, in addition to you having a scarcity mindset.

Anyway, do I text her anything 'interesting' today
Why are you so adamently opposed to speaking to her on the phone.

or do I just keep silent until the time arrives and I have to ask for her address, again, ?

I would go with the second option cause I've already asked her foraddress twice, so if she wants me to go to pick her up I want her to be willing to give it to me without me asking, again.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.-Albert Einstein

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.-George Santaya

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^THIS x 1000.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If what your saying is what happened I don't see her as clingy at all. I think she us just looking for you to lead. If you can't lead this game isn't for you.