Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicken Soup for the desperate beta

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This guy gets it:

What the video doesn't tell you is that you can't fake this sh!t.

You have to stop being a desperate, co-dependent faggot beta on the inside first. This means waking up to the reality of the red pill AND coming to terms with the fact that women exist ONLY for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment.

I'm telling you.. this attitude towards women will save your life. But you have to stop being a Disney channel, cannon fodder, white knight first. Wake up men. Wake up.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This guy gets it:

You have to stop being a desperate, co-dependent faggot beta on the inside first. This means waking up to the reality of the red pill AND coming to terms with the fact that women exist ONLY for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment.

I'm telling you.. this attitude towards women will save your life. But you have to stop being a Disney channel, cannon fodder, white knight first. Wake up men. Wake up.
Good post..

"You have to stop being a desperate, co-dependent faggot beta on the inside first"

Yep, when polarity between the sexes is missing....your left with a dead, energyless situation. If that mindset is not sorted out first.....forget about anything else.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PK. Great vid.
I always enjoy hearing your insight.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A++++ Video. Top notch. Could not agree more. This is a must watch.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good video, lots of great advice.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy gets it:

Solid post and very good video.

I will argue and disagree with the generalized notion that women don't care about men's looks. A LOT DO...however, I feel that you should always try to look your best for you (and not just for them). Like me and others have said before, feeling/looking your best spreads only positive energy into every facet in a man's life. Again, that's just my take and to each his own.

As far as the main topic is concerned, a lot of men get caught up in trying to appeal to women (i.e. trying to make her lIke you) rather than trying to invoke a sexual response in them. A lot of men who we're raised in this generation need to see the light.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of problems with this video.

First, looks are paramount to attractive women. If you're an out of shape guy with glasses, it won't matter whether you make her feel "sexually attracted" or not. She will reject you because you arent in her category. I've seen good looking guys with no personality have one night stands from the club.

Second, never trust what comes out of a woman's mouth. If she says "I want a guy who can really converse with me" that means she wants a jacked guy with lots of money.

Third, women are much simpler than what this guy describes them to be. The key to women is to be very fit and have a decent job. That's it. As long as you're not autistic women won't care about your personality that much if you want to get laid (maybe some of the stuff this guy says applies to relationships, but who on SS wants that? Lol)

Fourth, if women didn't want to impress men, they wouldn't wear short skirts and stilettos around them. Yes, they don't want a guy who thinks she's a demigod, but per Poon King's threads, she wants a guy who will do things for her so she will prefer a guy who finds her attractive over a guy who thinks she's ugly.

Fifth, per Poon Kings own advice, you should disregard this video and show what you can do for the woman since she doesn't care about personality.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yet when you go to nightclubs you dont see guys that look like the guy in the video with attractive girls

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yet when you go to nightclubs you dont see guys that look like the guy in the video with attractive girls
Guys who get laid don't have time to make videos like this.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

First, looks are paramount to attractive women. If you're an out of shape guy with glasses, it won't matter whether you make her feel "sexually attracted" or not. She will reject you because you arent in her category. I've seen good looking guys with no personality have one night stands from the club.
OK what's the point? I've seen ugly looking guys with tons of personality have one night stands.

Second, never trust what comes out of a woman's mouth. If she says "I want a guy who can really converse with me" that means she wants a jacked guy with lots of money.
How do you know that? So if she says "I love you" or "lets get married" that means "I hate you" or "go to hell'?

Third, women are much simpler than what this guy describes them to be. The key to women is to be very fit and have a decent job. That's it. As long as you're not autistic women won't care about your personality that much if you want to get laid (maybe some of the stuff this guy says applies to relationships, but who on SS wants that? Lol)
Fit and decent job is not for women, it is for yourself. Women are a byproduct of it. If you are doing anything specifically for women you've already lost.

SS isn't about relationships or one night stands, its about being the best person you can and having women come along for the RIDE.

Fourth, if women didn't want to impress men, they wouldn't wear short skirts and stilettos around them. Yes, they don't want a guy who thinks she's a demigod, but per Poon King's threads, she wants a guy who will do things for her so she will prefer a guy who finds her attractive over a guy who thinks she's ugly.
Bro you completely missing the point. It's not about attractive/ugly or impressing men. It's about UTILITY for women. If you can get off her, you are useful. If you can improve her image, you are useful. If you can buy her things, you are useful.

Fifth, per Poon Kings own advice, you should disregard this video and show what you can do for the woman since she doesn't care about personality.
She only cares about UTILITY. If you look good but can't help her or improve her life, she will ditch you for someone who CAN.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score

You clearly only watched the video and didn't read my comments in the OP about the video. I say YOU CANNOT FAKE THIS SH!T.

What does this mean? Women only care about what you can do for them. This doesn't mean women always use LOGIC to determine what a man can do for them. A lot of it comes from the man's attitude. And if a man is pathetic and desperate, women assume its because he has failed with women in the past. And female logic dictates that if a man has failed with women in the past, it must be because he has little or nothing to offer a woman. Thus, he has nothing to offer her.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it won't matter whether you make her feel "sexually attracted" or not. She will reject you because you arent in her category.
If you make her feel sexually attracted.....then she will feel sexually attracted. And you ARE in her category if she is attracted to you.