Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating wife [merged threads]

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
He must be. A troll would have had his fun already....
As long as people keep replying the fat feminist will keep trolling and cackling with her kit kat bar spread across her face.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
She admitted she's been talking to him but only as friends . I'm comfortable with that as long it's just friends
Great to hear, Jack. Sounds like you are making progress and your wife respects you.

I have a couple of suggestions. Refrain from having sex with your wife, sex I think will just complicate things. Instead, do little things like give her foot massages, bring her flowers, etc. Also, make sure you encourage that she talks a lot about him. Make the focus of all conversations with your wife about him instead.

Keep up the good work. Furthermore, keep posting advise so we can all learn from you.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
She admitted she's been talking to him but only as friends . I'm comfortable with that as long it's just friends
you're just asking for trouble each time she talks with him.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack

My life has been a poor attempt to imitate the man.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a joke. Surely no human being who knows how to use a keyboard is this gullible.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's probably pumping her puzzy now with his big black covck..

Alice22333

Reaction score
Thats tough...but honestly the only person who can make the decision on whether or not to leave is you. Only you know your wife the best regardless of what friends, or this forum says. Nevertheless, here are some things to keep in mind based on experience. If you decide to stay with your wife, be sure to keep communication open, there is no need to sneak around her back, or peak at her phone. Whenever you doubt her, tell her. If she is on the same page as you and would like to make things better, then she will tell you and not get defensive. If she doesn't want to tell you, or doesnt want to get back to you, and you decide on divorce, educate yourself on the process, splitting assets, debts, joint bank accounts etc. Please don't go into it blindly or the split may not be even. There are tools online to help such as this one https://thistoo.co/help that help the process. Just make sure you know exactly what you're going to go through and hopefully it goes smoothly. Good luck

Patel

Reaction score
Married 1 year and wife cheated with this dude for over a year. This dude also married . She's basically been lying to me for over year, going on fake business trips and excuses to see him. His wife found out and told me. She also told me she didn't love me anymore but loved him. She even moved out for a month to live with him but came back to me because she thought he couldn't give her what she wanted. I wanted her back because I don't think I can live without her. She told me it was his fault and he seduced her but I always had a feeling she liked him, I also know the guy. But now she says she's sorry and wants to make it work with me. I told her I would divorce her if she left to be with him but I didn't have guts to do it since I love her so much. I don't think I can live without her. She's been back with for few months but I'm always looking over my shoulder. People told me to ditch her and says it won't last but I forgive her.
I'm scared she may cheat again maybe with same dude. She also blames me for not given her attention enugh after getting married that's why she cheated. She told me this her first time. I think she was just infatuated with him .

Things are kinda back to normal now but now I have her back there are still things I can't get over. So people told me things will never be the same but I disagree .
I love her so much. What shall I do?
This is how a Beta- emotional man act in this situation. I will give you one advice from my own break-up :
-RUN, never look back.
- DO not over anlayze anything.Just RUN

IanMcEwan

Reaction score
I have been there. I and My ex-wife had been together for 6 years and raising 3 boys. We get a divorce last year because she was cheating on me for 3 years, which was accidentally found out by reading her text messages without her knowing in a party. But I didn't get a confession, but a big fight instead. I will never forgive and never forget. So I learn something from the internet----
How to Prove Infidelity in Court for Divorcing
ios-data-recovery.com/prove-infidelity-in-court/
to collect divorce adultery proof and prove her infidelity in court.