Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating wife [merged threads]

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
They have no kids barely been married, don't tell me MB will save his marriage ?
Nope. Mb community would likely tell him its over too. But if he insisted to salvage they would try and help him. Likely tho he wouldn't be able to follow what they request.

Epi

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP thinks he is on easy street now he asked her back. He is delusional. No matter what she promised him she will cheat on him again. She is probably still hung up on the other dude and is still talking to him . Op doesn't understand it's a lost cause . When it's broke its broke.. You can't negotiate love in the long term.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Guys, let's not feed the troll anymore.
Let the fat feminist troll if she wants. We are at least getting good conversation here and I bet there are real men in this situation. Probably many men.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Let the fat feminist troll if she wants. We are at least getting good conversation here and I bet there are real men in this situation. Probably many men.
I think there are many. I dont think the OP is a troll. We are just giving him objective advice because his marriage is a slow moving train wreck. He doesnt it see it at the moment becuase his hore wife has blinded him...

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
We had an argument, she says she wants to go away for a few days to visit her friend. But I said she couldnt. Now she saying she has no freedom and feels like a prisoner. She accuses me of not trusting her but how can you blame me? But if she really is visiting her friend then I would have made a mistake for falsely accusing her. Just as I thought things were getting better. Maybe you guys are right, I may have to take a break from her.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you don't trust her. You have no reason to. She betrayed you. She's running around like an alley cat in heat. She's pulling typical wayward babble and is addicted to the other man.

If you let her go.. She's going to see this guy. I promise. Gps track her and see.

Go to marriage builders and post your story and listen to the vets there if you want any hope to save this marriage otherwise divorce her. She needs to provide just compensation and earn your trust back.

Epi

Edit: will even make it easy for you. Here is the direct link to the infidelity board where posters receive help for their marriages who are experiencing adultery like you are.

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=35&page=1

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
But if she really is visiting her friend then I would have made a mistake for falsely accusing her.
Wrong. It's not a mistake. She is on probation with you. Should someone on probation for cheating be allowed to go on an unaccompanied excursion? Think about it.

As for the break, how about a permanent vacation from your pathetic circumstance. It's the easiest thing in the world to walk away.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are pathetic excuse for a man. Of course she still into the other dude. That why she left you . Now you need to leave her. If you do she will go to him. She not into you. You can't negotiate love. If you don't leave her, one day she will leave you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Stop feeding trolls. It only encourages them, and ruins the purpose of this site. Most of you are like 10 to 20 years older than me for Christs sake, you should know better.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if he ain't no troll? The point of this site is to try help him out and point out the hopeless situation he is in. His marriage will fail. We have to encourage him to walk away otherwise he is just storing up more trouble for the future. Cases of cheating spouses like this will never have a happy ending. The mirror is broken. No matter what you do it will never be the same. My betting is she will divorce him within this year and go back to the other dude or find someone else. The OP may commit suicide.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
Is it so bad to forgive ? She says she is sorry. I don't want to lose her. I'm also out of job and she married me so there must be some positive.
And the bolded part is a huge problem. Likely the new guy has more money than her and since OP doesn't have a job she's likely losing respect for him.

How can he protect money he doesn't have? Unless they share transparently and in a joint account. Likely not though. She goes to work and HE stays home with no kids? Wtf? Get off your lazy azz OP. Find a fricken job! Take the first job your offered and keep it til you find something better in the meantime. Geesh.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack has to have something of value for this woman to be sticking around such a beta. Does your family have any money Jack? She could be sticking around to get your inheritance.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Jack has to have something of value for this woman to be sticking around such a beta. Does your family have any money Jack? She could be sticking around to get your inheritance.
He's a slave. She knows she can cheat on him and he will still take her back.
Anyway it's clear she's bad news. If she left him once she will leave him again. This is BPD to the max. The OP will probably end up killing himself.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
He's a slave. She knows she can cheat on him and he will still take her back.
Anyway it's clear she's bad news. If she left him once she will leave him again. This is BPD to the max. The OP will probably end up killing himself.
This guy is going to get f'd up the a$$ like he cannot even imagine. I really have nothing more to add.

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but she is still with me. Acting bit strange now. We had a talk and she said she don't know if we can survive in the long run. She says she can't love again like she used to. I'm trying my best to reassure her that things will be OK and that I forgive her.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're ****ING CRAZY man. She isn't into YOU anymore. You can't win someone's affection - it's either there or it isn't.

The sooner you face reality the better. I know it's hard, but you're just setting yourself up for a life of misery....

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
She admitted she's been talking to him but only as friends . I'm comfortable with that as long it's just friends