Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating rumours

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think OP ever confirmed if the initial rumors he mentioned turned out to be true.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is cheating, her strange behaviour isn't very subtle. You'll notice that something's very different about her. For the two times I found out I was being cheated on, the women suddenly developed new tastes in music, a switch in their favourite radio station, their patterns of going out were different, they had some very new hobbies that they were extremely excited about, they would get all dressed up for mundane occasions, and there's probably a few other things I don't remember.
And yet, there may have been other women who cheated on you without you ever finding out because they did not exhibit the behavioural changes described above. There have been studies showing that between 10 and 20% of "fathers" are unknowingly raising children who are not theirs. This would not be possible if the symptoms of cheating were so easy to detect. Some women are terrible at hiding their cheating, while others are quite adept at it. Only the OP can decide if his girlfriend is to be believed.

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, there may have been other women who cheated on you without you ever finding out because they did not exhibit the behavioural changes described above. There have been studies showing that between 10 and 20% of "fathers" are unknowingly raising children who are not theirs. This would not be possible if the symptoms of cheating were so easy to detect. Some women are terrible at hiding their cheating, while others are quite adept at it. Only the OP can decide if his girlfriend is to be believed.
And that is why EVERY MAN that gets told that the stork is on the way should get a DNA test once the baby is born no matter the length or seriousness of the relationship with the mother or whether married or not. I'd even tell her well before the due date that I'm going to have one conducted post-delivery without shame or hesitation.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is why EVERY MAN that gets told that the stork is on the way should get a DNA test once the baby is born no matter the length or seriousness of the relationship with the mother or whether married or not. I'd even tell her well before the due date that I'm going to have one conducted post-delivery without shame or hesitation.
It's a shame that you can't get a DNA test before being forced to pay for an abortion. You are at their mercy in that situation.

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that I ended this relationship the other day. It was ugly, lets see how it all turns out.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think OP ever confirmed if the initial rumors he mentioned turned out to be true.
...and that's the thing that gets me. How do you know the "very close friend" wasn't lying? I used to have a close friend who would play pranks on me just to fvck with my relationships. It was some very serious 5hit that he thought was hilarious. The best thing I ever did was kick him out of my life.

Just wanted to let you all know that I ended this relationship the other day. It was ugly
I'm sorry to hear that. None of us can really tell what was going on. We'll just have to rely on your judgement that she wasn't worthy of keeping around.

Regardless, there are plenty more women out there, and you can usually find one who's better.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first year of my marriage, I stopped by a coworker's apartment for a small birthday party after work. I left my cell phone in the kitchen when I went out to the patio to help get the grill ready. A drunk coworker decided to answer my phone and tell my wife that I had left the party with some girl. This destroyed my wife's trust in me, I'd say permanently, even though we stayed married for a long time after. Every time I went somewhere social without her, she'd get nervous and question me.
So just saying that people can be a$$holes and lie about things. I don't know what methods and information you used to base your decision to break up over this. But if it was just based on what information that had been exchanged through more than one person, you could be wrong. There must have been more going on here that you're not telling us. How was SHE acting during that time and after you talked to her? That's what matters. You have to find creative and sneaky ways of getting information from people so that they can't find a way to lie their way out of it and cover their tracks.

Reaction score
...and that's the thing that gets me. How do you know the "very close friend" wasn't lying? I used to have a close friend who would play pranks on me just to fvck with my relationships. It was some very serious 5hit that he thought was hilarious. The best thing I ever did was kick him out of my life.

I'm sorry to hear that. None of us can really tell what was going on. We'll just have to rely on your judgement that she wasn't worthy of keeping around.

Regardless, there are plenty more women out there, and you can usually find one who's better.
Thank you very much for the support,

I cannot confirm (and probably never will be able to) if the rumours were true. I will however say that, it was not just one rumour at the time but actually two (two different guys who did not know each other) coming from two different groups of friends, the first one I didn't pay much attention to, but after learning the second one, thats when I snapped and left her. She always denied it and had an explanation for everything, no matter how suspicious it looked. One day I found out she had gone to a workmate party and didn't sleep home, when I called her the next morning she claimed she was coming back from a friends house, but I later caught her lying and she confessed that she was really drunk and had just fell asleep at the party. Two weeks ago my sister friends saw her getting into a taxi with some guy (she later claimed it was her friends cousin).

I have to say Desdinova I really trust my friends in this, I've known them since school (the first) and university (the second). Either she has an unprecedented ability to get into VERY fishy situations or something is amiss.

Its really hard because I really thought I was good at reading, and would notice if this type of things happened to me, I remember when we spoke face to face she looked like she was telling the truth every single time, therefore, I am left with a very sour taste because I don't know if I've been unfair or just happened to be with one of the worst two faced angels of all time.

Anyway, Im pretty sure I made the right choice.