Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating on your WIFE!

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlNess said:
And that's why you're on a internet forum carrying on with the thought process and values commonly seen in high school boys...
you're on the forum too remember... or did you forget?

only difference is your wife is next to me and I just came on her face bwahahaha :)

better the mentality of a high school boy that a puzzified middle aged white knight like you any day

...allness you are the type of upstanding, taxpaying, beta provider, khaki wearing citizen that gets cheated on everyday of the week...and then cry about it later wondering why... :)

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
though we have a forum like this one to help one another grow, the truth is forums like these could stunt that growth. the true message consistently gets buried behind "how to get laid" and "fvcking as many women as possible".
This is one of the most accurate statements I ever read about forums like this one.

Even in the Mature Man forum, one can sometimes see some people taking DJ philosophy to a misinterpreted extreme that ultimately results in the embracing of pubescent values.

If you've set out to take a big step in life...whether it's in a career, parenting, fitness, education...do it right or don't do it at all. That applies just as much to giving your word in marriage or a serious relationship.

It's understandable to be a man who your wife thinks could be wanted by other women. But if you're messing around with other women behind your wife's back, you're not only being a dishonest small man...you're also fueling the fires of feminism.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
AlNess said:
It's understandable to be a man who your wife thinks could be wanted by other women. But if you're messing around with other women behind your wife's back, you're not only being a dishonest small man...you're also fueling the fires of feminism.
Nah, you sound like a chump. "small man"? Is that being ironic, it's like an unwritten, unspoken rule throughout history that the "big man" has always had some form of tail on the side.

Not to mention the fact you seem to be confusing the emotions women tie to sex with men's ability to phuck and forget.

How's about the rest of us share your "word is bond, one woman man herp derp" type attitude when ALL Western women start acting like this to actually match your one sided sentiments?

http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif

Women have always and will always share top tier males..deal with it.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
its strange how men have become women.

faithfulness is for women

men are supposed to cheat...the minute you as a man LOSE THE DESIRE TO FVCK A HOT PIECE OF AZZ AND ENDEAVOR TO DO SO you are no longer a man.

women know this...they can only respect a man who can get another girl at a moments notice. this is why so many 'husbands' fail in the eyes of their wives and get cheated on.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Burroughs again. Fuck yes.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Since when did we hold ourselves to the same standard of behaviour as women?
I think you missed my point, besides who says this recurring theme of one gender alone spouting "dont cheat" is a matter of having "standards"?

What some call principles I'm sure others call retard logic.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The definition of "cheating" can be percieved differently. Just as the opinion by some members posting here that says that "men are suppose to cheat".

What really comes into question is what expectations have you set before youve entered into said relationship? If your woman understands the dynamics, and realizes that you are only bringing a certain level of commitment to that relationship, then i can understand justifying "cheating". YOU, as the alpha male, have set your boundaries, without deceit and deception. The very fact of "creeping" itself is defined as passive.

However, if you blatantly set a level of expectation from yourself and made a promise to someone you claim to "love", and completely disregard your word, your bond, then that questions the very foundation of "MAN" that you claim you are by cheating.

I dont question that men have desires for other women. I dont question that men wont find themselves in situations where they have the opportunity to bang other women. What I am questioning, can man find more VALUE at home, than to jeopordize losing that for a piece of strange?

The reality is, men and women DO cheat. ALL THE TIME. it is something that we all will have to deal with at some point in our lives, whether it be us the cheater, or the cheated.

I believe it was Burroughs who said that "men can separate sex and their emotions". I agree with that statement. however I question if the entire "cheating" issue is soley based on jeorpordizing your emotion as much as other things.

Whether or not men CAN cheat and seperate their emotions from that is not important, because i think we can all agree that yes, we can. The issue is how those actions are percieved by the ones we love. And what consequences presents themselves from our actions.

If we KNOW, that women cannot seperate these things, how do we ever expect them to understand that very notion...?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very controversial subject.... Let me give you all my perspective on this. I will preface this by saying that I am in an LTR, looking to get married and do cheat...

The mindset I have has been arrived at through observation, experience, and analysis which has formed my point of view.

First let me highlight the posts thus far in this thread that are common trains of thought whenever the topic of cheating arises....

5) While infidelity is one of the most self-destructive things you can do to yourself, many people will do it at least once in their lifetime.
This is absolutely true. Some of the greatest men in history have been proven to have cheated. I'd like to think just as many have never got caught (this should be the goal) so all in all it is most men in general!

For those of you who want to refute this... just think to your own friends and families... and again this is only what has come out!

The Bible's most noted adultery was David and Bathsheba. David was God's chosen king, slayer of Goliath, and direct bloodline to Christ. He is the good guy. And yet he still commits adultery, and even worse sends his men into a battle just trying to cover up his scandal, and several of them die. The message is clear that what he does is a bad thing, but yet at the same time that does not make him a bad person. Good people do bad things, but that does not necessarily make them bad people.
Again I rest my case...

6) The grass is always greener on the other side. But when you get to the other side and once you're out of the fog, you realize the other side is just as crappy as the side you came from.
This is also true... frankly because of society there is no ideal situation. What I have found to be key is understanding things as they are, and then developing the proper mindset. You'll see what I mean as I continue below:

Hey 5String, I'm in TOTAL agreement with you on this. I understand that there can be some grey areas in regards to maintaining marital fidelity, but when guys GLADLY go for new pussssy just because they can, then I'd have to question their purposes for getting (and STAYING) married in the first place.

Here is why I do it and I am being quite frank with you..... I am very attracted to females..... I am attracted to the game of seduction and I get a high out of being able to get into a girl's pants. A lot of these girls I am really just attracted to sexually... I would never LTR them or think about having them raise my children. I have an LTR who is perfect for that and fits well with those aspects of my life (family, friendship, emotional connection etc..)

Would I like it if she did this to me? Absolutely not! lol... Does that make me a hypocrite.... I suppose.. However Men and Women are different species all together!

Believe it or not men can differentiate sex and emotions.
That's what it comes down to folks.... I can have mind blowing sex with a girl I picked up somewhere.... and never see her again without any issue.... I'll never forget the first time I cheated on my LTR (and I mean went all the way, the underlined text is a link to the post I made)

I was wondering if I'd feel any guilt or what not... and I really didn't... I understand that it was just sex to me.... the game.... I didn't promise the girl an LTR or anything... she slept with me because she wanted to..and vice versa

The fact is when I get married I intend to be the head of the household and the bread winner. I will put my family before any pvssy.... For those who are married for a while can understand how mundane and taxing this life can be... that is why cheating provides an outlet...

A lot of women (or at least the 1 I am with) wants to have a family and that will satisfy her goals in life.

Now again re-read what I said.... my family comes first.... so I would never put off any family responsibility for a piece of assss... when I do get married I can only see myself cheating when its convenient (like others say business trips, time off etc..) For those of you saying its impossible to do this... I've already been doing this in my LTR.. I've had several chances at scoring that I had to leave because my gf had issues she needed me for.

Following this code has kept everything intact. (Anyone who watches Dexter its the same code principal)

Sex really does make an emotional connection with women. If the woman cheats, the marriage is basically finished. If the man cheats, the marriage could easily continue successfully for years.
Thanks again Desdinova... 100% True..... Unfortunately (and yes I expect to get flamed) the only people who seem to understand this are high value males who are capable of getting azz... Those that attack this without experience use their so called "morality" to substantiate their lack of meaning and accomplishment in their lives.

its strange how men have become women.

faithfulness is for women

men are supposed to cheat...the minute you as a man LOSE THE DESIRE TO FVCK A HOT PIECE OF AZZ AND ENDEAVOR TO DO SO you are no longer a man.

women know this...they can only respect a man who can get another girl at a moments notice. this is why so many 'husbands' fail in the eyes of their wives and get cheated on.
I agree.... how many married men do you see that are totally whipped by their wives....? They have no power at all in the relationship... I've seen too many of this in my lifetime and I swear I'll never become one.

That being said, I don't believe your significant other should ever have proof that you actually cheat.... you just need to convey to her that you are desirable to other women.

Now there is no doubt that cheating can destroy households and families... I don't dispute this at all. I think when this happens though its because of the insecurity the male has about the situation... or they are just idiots and get caught. You must never let your gf/wife/partner find out... I am sure we all have sordid fantasies we get off too... you keep them to yourself just like you do with your cheating. And you cheat smart... always put your family first and whats important.

This is not the hurt business fellas, just reality. I honestly feel that I know the truth about being a male and my gender's heterosexuality that this will make me a better person over all.

So now that I got that off my chest.. I welcome anyone to post "intelligent" responses/rebuttals... Again this is just what my perception of things are currently...

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have felt no need yet to cheat on my wife after 1 and a half years married. She is still a hot size 0. She gives sex whenever I want and cooks and cleans and also helps pay the bills.

Why would I cheat?

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheating gf

I totally agree with you 5string. I found my gf navigating on a cheating blog. I think it was this one http://marrieddatingguide.co.uk/extramarital-affair-guide

She told me that she wanted to find out if I was cheating on her. But I'm pretty sure it's her who was planning to cheat on me.

Now, our relationship it's not the same :mad:

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, my was on http://onenightstandguide.co.uk/ and she even admited to me she is having a few different guys for one night stand. She said it is all my fault but that is so stupid. She never told me that she is unhappy. Actually, I think that she is just not person for one guy. She has some problems in her head!! We are splitting up now.