Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Center/Frame recovery in an LTR...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being single is great!!! If something throws me off center, I can disappear for days to recover. But, in an LTR, I imagine getting away is not so easy.

So my question is this... Those of you in an LTR... How do you manage!?!?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the difference between a part time job and a full time job. You don't get the chance to recover. Need to be on the top of your game all the time. You can talk to your buddies, but never show weakness in front of her

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the secret.

You learn boundaries, you learn to filter through the good and the bad women efficiently, and eventually if your lucky enough you find a women very close to being your ideal "perfect" mate. This all occurs well before the LTR stage and where most men fvck up myself included.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being single is great!!! If something throws me off center, I can disappear for days to recover. But, in an LTR, I imagine getting away is not so easy.

So my question is this... Those of you in an LTR... How do you manage!?!?
Be with someone you don't have to be game mode all the time, IE: they have your back. A real LTR will see you weak at times, of course you have to apply some game to maintain attraction. But they will see the real you. If your not with a female shark or predator you will be ok.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
Here's the secret.

You learn boundaries, you learn to filter through the good and the bad women efficiently, and eventually if your lucky enough you find a women very close to being your ideal "perfect" mate. This all occurs well before the LTR stage and where most men fvck up myself included.
She's an actual sweetie. And, we're both crazy about each other. Her shyness throws me off at times. It's my own personal insecurities, and disbelief in the reality of the situation. I just need to play it off like it's a normal everyday thing, when I know it's not.