Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't find the right girl

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.

Anyone else having this problem that you just can't find the right girl?
I mean my ex was cool, she was the only person with who I could truly be myself. Without pretending and not saying stuff. But stuff got weird. She loved someone else, saw me as a friend or something.

I kind of get a problem with other women that I just can't get along with them. Most of the time they are too serious for me. No intention for becoming a mature stubborn ****. Sorry, not changing for a woman.

I'm not that really of good looking guy....skinny and tall, something most modern woman avoid.
But on the other hand I want a pretty girl. And I easily loose interest in a woman if she just isn't looking pretty. I'm not saying top model, my friends say I like girls that are too skinny and are ugly. NOT 4 me.
Fun fact, the last woman that I saw and was the most pretty was my ex, I met her 3,5 years ago.

Im complicated, please be nice :wave:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck 100 "wrong ones"

zoom5 said:
Hey.

Anyone else having this problem that you just can't find the right girl?
I mean my ex was cool, she was the only person with who I could truly be myself. Without pretending and not saying stuff. But stuff got weird. She loved someone else, saw me as a friend or something.

I kind of get a problem with other women that I just can't get along with them. Most of the time they are too serious for me. No intention for becoming a mature stubborn ****. Sorry, not changing for a woman.

I'm not that really of good looking guy....skinny and tall, something most modern woman avoid.
But on the other hand I want a pretty girl. And I easily loose interest in a woman if she just isn't looking pretty. I'm not saying top model, my friends say I like girls that are too skinny and are ugly. NOT 4 me.
Fun fact, the last woman that I saw and was the most pretty was my ex, I met her 3,5 years ago.

Im complicated, please be nice :wave:
It's sounds like you're making the mistake of comparing every girl you meet to your ex. If you were crazy about your ex, you had a connection with her and lots of fun together....the comparison is always going to go in favor of your ex, thus putting any possibility of anything happening with someone new in jeopardy.....

Comparisons are ugly. You'll never find an equal comparison with people as everyone is different. If you were to compare yourself with Tiger Wood's golfing skills, you would probably lose. But maybe your a better basketball player than tiger woods. Or more honest. Comparisons never come out even which is a positive thing....it means there are girls out there that have some qualities that are better than your ex.....or maybe just different...

You should view women like food. There's so many different plates and varieties to choose from! How could you possibly think you know what is your favourite if you haven't tried everything yet!!!!! It's limiting yourself!

Most people think they know what they want in women...then they get it and it's not quite what they were expecting. Shop around!! it's only with experience and variety that you'll really know what you like!!!

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reykhel said:
It's sounds like you're making the mistake of comparing every girl you meet to your ex. If you were crazy about your ex, you had a connection with her and lots of fun toge............
WellI understand that, but I really want her to be pretty, I loose interest in a girl if she is not hot and pretty. I met like 3 girls, all fun but none was pretty and hot... I don't want something awerage. It's settling down for less. I dong need a gf. I will not fall in love in theese type of women... But if a hot and pretty one come I will, chances are she is taken, or just weird...
I dont want my girl to look or act like my ex, I want her to be different, but that's allmost impossoble. Like I said, she is the only hot, pretty, and fun that I met in 3 years, that has theese traits.
It's like a sikness, i cant be around a not pretty girl.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Too high of standards. You're scared of talking to girls and use the excuse "they're not pretty enough". Admit it.

I too am a quality over quanity guy, but I'm not nearly this selective. If I see a good looking girl, I approach. If I see someone who looks interesting I start a conversation. Just be friendly and cool. Start working out and eating a lot. Watch my videos too man.
Well I actually CAN talk to girls that are not pretty enough...But I see them just as friends, and am really open to them. Hot girls on the other hand I am afraid of... :D
I'll do that