Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a woman be too sexual?

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I follow this last post I do believe there's a skepticism, cynicism written on face of someone, including women, who wanted too much and we're denied again and again.

Scientifically, it's a non starter to say monogamy is our way. Genetic studies prove historically 20% of men typically bred..so they controlled the other men and or access to females. Women breeder with the most likely to carry on the offspring. A lot of adultry, cuckolding happened, the very shape of a man's pen1s is designed to scoop out the matter of men there before you, and go flaccid after orgasm to leave yours behind . Sperm will attack and block other men's sperm. There's a lot more going on here. Further, two people with strong chemistry generally have compatible but dissimilar immune systems, so they ate brought together to share genes with greatest chance to succeed. When someone smells good to you on a subconscious level that's what is going on.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god, the white knight cringe on this thread is vomit inducing.

Can a woman be too sexual? How stupid a woman are you??? Do you not have access to a cable television? They're called SLUTS for a reason. Lets be honest LYD, you are a dude because women don't even need to ask this question.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an issue of kink, unless you are into **** like golden showers and worse.... For me, the worry would be the inability to satisfy her in frequency. Had one 21 times in a week..... When she had trouble peeing because it hurt, I thought I'd get a day off, but then she pulled out the lube. At my age, not sure I want that kind of pressure.... IF you would work on reassuring him that he doesn't have to keep up that kind of a pace, he'd be a happy man.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a lot of plates that were highly sexual. There can be a point were it becomes too much. Sex 5 times a day and her walking around naked gets old quick. These girls have other great qualities, but it gets cheapened by too much flesh and devalues their standing.

Its great at the start but gets boring pretty fast. If its too much and she is a bit of an amateur when it comes to sexy. Im more than likely looking at other girls in 3-6 months

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a natural law at work that very few are aware of. It applies to women and not men.

The more sexual partners a woman has, the more it shows in her face. With every new partner there is a drastic diminishing of the woman. Women weren't wired for sleeping around and having multiple partners. A woman RECEIVES from a man, and she is wired to receive from one man ideally. Once a woman sleeps with a man, she becomes bound deeply to him and he literally becomes a part of her because she absorbs him into herself physically, mentally and even spiritually.

This is a CORRUPTION.

When she reaches her thirties, it starts to show in her face and her demeanor. I have seen this time and time again. I can pretty much tell a woman's sexual history by looking at her. You younger guys will think I'm imagining things, but trust me, young whippersnappers, when you get into later decades you will see how your inner vision and discernment increase as your physical eyes decrease.

Every partner takes something vital away from a woman and replaces it with corruption. Only a tiny handful of you will understand this post.
Exactly! I've seen this play out so many times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has too many sexual conjugation partners there can be a huge sexual ego and she may have routines that she may not want to deviate from. SO she will not learn from you. In additional she may try to be the "man" in the bedroom which leaves no room for you.

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Given she has a VERY low partner count that you are very pleased with, she's what you want in a woman, for a LTR partner, feminine, sweet, loyal, loving, monogamous without question, and you come to know, more and more...

She's a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

How do you respond? Are you put off, pleased, intimidated, turned on more, turned off? Are you comfortable with a woman who loves sex with you and exploring her sexuality, as much as you do, or perhaps even more?

* Can a woman be too sexual?

* What is too much? Too weird?
* Can a woman be too sexual, for LTR compatibility?
* How and when is best for a woman, of very high sexual desire, openness, and appetite, to fully reveal that side of herself, to a man she is getting to know, for the possibility of a LTR?
The sexiest thing a woman can do for me is pretend she doesn't want to.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called the Madonna–whore complex

In psychoanalytic literature, a Madonna–whore complex is the inability to maintain sexual arousal within a committed, loving relationship. First identified by Sigmund Freud, under the rubric of psychic impotence, this psychological complex is said to develop in men who see women as either saintly Madonnas or debased prostitutes. Men with this complex desire a sexual partner who has been degraded (the whore) while they cannot desire the respected partner (the Madonna).Freud wrote: "Where such men love they have no desire and where they desire they cannot love." Clinical psychologist Uwe Hartmann, writing in 2009, stated that the complex "is still highly prevalent in today's patients".

In sexual politics the view of women as either Madonnas or whores limits women's sexual expression, offering two mutually exclusive ways to construct a sexual identity.
Personally I have absolutely nothing against it. I honestly can't imagine why any man would. A woman with a sex drive as high as my own who only has eyes for me. And she's also great at home with domestic tasks like cooking and cleaning etc. is exactly what I'm looking for.

My ideal woman would be my ex girlfriend with the sex drive of my most recent FWB.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's leave the question of "how many partners before me" aside and concentrate on "we're together, she wants sex all the time".

So, it's really great, sex is awesome if the attraction is there. However, as hithard notes, if you do the same all the time it's going to get boring and a chore. Being bored by sex in a LTR would traditionally be the woman's domain... but it can be the same for the man. So the solution is to spice it up ALOT. But is the partner willing to do that?

Now since the man has the lead, it falls to him to deliver this variety X times a day. That's asking alot... I can see how the average dude would feel a need to "perform" and even dread the experience. My own clumsy first experiences were like that. The conclusion is then, if you want sex 5 times a day, you either have a man who is dominant and hypersexual - so he will naturally satisfy you without breaking a sweat - or you have to be vocal about what stuff you want to try.

My personal experience is that it can take forever to truly uncover the kinks of a woman if she never says a word.
So well, don't go ahead wanting it all the time if you're just laying back doing nothing. I'm lying in bed and after 3 rounds she says "I don't want to sleep yet". Well I do wanna sleep after 3 rounds if you're not going to return the favor ;)