Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumped into a plate whilst approching others

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bumped into a plate of mine when I was cold approaching, she didnt see it happen but convo went like this:

Her: come in for a drink with me and my friend
Me: whos your friend?
Her: its a girl dont worry not boys!
Me: It doesnt matter if its boys! we're meeting girls, call me later

I then left, she was very close to me and kino'ing me. I didnt want to seem available to her and buy into her frame. I'm now at home, havent messaged her or heard anything. I am planning on taking her out wednesday, 1 on 1, no friends.

Was this the right way to go?

edit: she is texting me now asking how I am, I havent responded yet

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much, it would have been better if she did see you. It's not a crime to be social.

You make it sound like she caught you doing something wrong. She's just a plate, right? Or maybe a prospect? It's probably better you left, I'm not sure why you'd think you'd lose frame. Keep the mental masterbation down, you handled it fine.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seeing you with other women is a good thing. @Fireballs is correct. Women are not men, while a man might respond negatively and aggressively to jealousy, it actually makes women nicer. If she's not quite sure about you, it actually relaxes her that you have options because she will believe you will not become a clueless creepy stalker. If she really likes you, she is going to spend more effort to get your attention.

The worst that you would get is women that completely back off and away from you because the lack confidence... you really don't want women like this anyway because they are the ones that get fat and lazy when you are in a LTR. You want a woman that is going to work for you.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously there is no value in you tagging along on a girly afternoon with them.
No it's a great way to meet other women, which would have likely yielded more success than cold approaching on the street.
Don't pass an opportunity to infiltrate social networks.

BigM

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a plus in her eyes. I don't know why you think about it to post here. It's just a plate. Also no need to avoid socialization, do what you want.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care?
Why do you feel you've done something wrong?
Why do you think this is some special situation?

These are questions you need to ask yourself.