Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boners while making out?

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man.

Like Jack Sparrow mentioned. Lead her hand to your boner.

You are the man. You set the rules. That means you have to let her know what you want and what you expect. Lead her.

And the sooner you do it, the better. If you wait to let her know it's okay for her to do it, the more awkward or out of character it may seem to her.

First, draw attention to it anyway you can. Let her know you have an erection. Rub it up agaisnt her. Sometimes, I'll stop what I'm doing, look down and look at my crotch curiously. It's funny, and she'll get the point.

Then, take her hand and slowly put it on your boner. Notice what she does. She may start caressing it through your pants. Let her. Then take her hand again, undo your zipper if you have to, and slide her hand down. She'll know what to do.

From what you've said about your relationship, this should be no problem. If you notice she pulls back. Let it go. No problem. Keep making out and try again later in ten minutes.

Once you've done this once or twice, when she notices you have a boner in the future, she'll respond the same way you showed her to.

The thing I love about women is that they LOVE to please their man. After all, they got to keep him. So once you let a woman know you like something, she'll do on her own account.

Take care. Sounds like you're doing fine.

!GG!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boners during making out are a major symptom of d*ck cancer. Almost everyone who gets d*ck cancer gets a boner while making out.

Calling your erection a "boner" is a major symtom of mental retardation, or being twelve years old.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
The worst was one time I was hanging out in a jacuzzi with a bunch of friends and this girl straddles me and I get a boner, although nobody noticed except for her..
Until you stood up :crackup:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, when a girl is ontop of you making out I would hope you get hard. If you enjoy being erect, she will too. Think of the possibilities :D

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W T F ?

Dude, when you're turned on you WILL get a "boner", as you say. It just means that everything is right. All the organs are working just plain fine :D

You DO have reason to be worried if you DO NOT get a "boner"!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd know what'd be real scary? A boner while shaking a man's hand.

Lizard-Girl

Reaction score
ah, dont worry dude >_< the first time i made out with my Bf and even now i can tell that he gets them, even if i am sitting on him. you gust gotta go with it and he seems cool bout it all the time, if anything gust rember your only human like the rest of us

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whip it out

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Boners during making out are a major symptom of d*ck cancer. Almost everyone who gets d*ck cancer gets a boner while making out.

Calling your erection a "boner" is a major symtom of mental retardation, or being twelve years old.

this is quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen on this site lmao :cheer:

karatekid430

Reaction score
Even if you didn't have a boner, how would she think that you're gay? You're making out with a girl. Its like saying you're straight when you have no boner making out with a guy. Its not correct.

Chickpea105

Reaction score
In my opinion girls don't really mind when they feel a boner whatever you want to call it :p majority don't anyways . so if she really likes you i doubt it's gonna get in her way :) good luck mate :)