Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BodyBuilding.com Supplement Awards - 20% Off

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that it's time for the BB.com Supplement Awards and they usually will provide you a 20% coupon off of the major products like Gold Standard, etc. As I've mentioned in prior posts, if you have the Upromise Mastercard, you can get an additional 10% cashback, so that's a total of 30% off of your BB.com purchase with this deal. You want to sign up for Upromise so you have a Upromise Account, then apply for the Upromise MasterCard. The Upromise Account provides 5% and the Card provides 5%, for a total of 10%.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-awards.html

Some of my picks include:

Supplement of the Year: ON Gold Standard

Brand of the Year: ON

Best Packaging: MuscleTech

Best Tasting Protein: ON Gold Standard

Best Multi-Vitamin: ON Opti-Men

Protein Powder Of The Year: ON Gold Standard

Just to name a few......

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah ON is my favorite brand. I actually just got an email from BB.com with an updated code for 30% rather than just 20%. They said the 20% coupon was having some issues earlier (I had not even tried to purchase yet) so they just sent me a 30% coupon instead.

So with my Upromise Mastercard, this is going to be 40% off. I'm more than likely going to stack up on some protein with this because this is much bigger than the 20% - 25% that you get around the Thanksgiving holiday specials.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard ON has GMO in many of their products, I dont know if such things are dangerous or not but just to be safe I pass.

Also in many european countries they dont sell naturally flavoured or unflavoured versions of their products, Im done putting on my body sh1t like sucralose.

Regarding bb.com as long as they ship from their european facilities is all fine, but the same moment something arrives from the states, those sociopaths at the local customs will do their best to keep the goods till they expire or extort money.

A study recently published in Nature indicates that diet sweeteners, including aspartame, sucralose, and saccha-rin, may negatively impact the amount of healthy bacteria in your GI tract. Regardless of whether you’re fit or over-weight, this flora provides many benefits, such as pre-venting many harmful bacteria and toxins from entering through your digestive tract. They also reduce a person’s propensity to develop type-2 diabetes, so consuming large amounts of dietary sweeteners may negatively impact your long-term health.
http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/truth-about-diet-sodas-and-stored-body-fat/

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? ON Gold Standard is good but not the best tasting. I thought the Syntha 6 was the greatest tasting protein shake ever. Maybe just my preferance, but it definitely beats all the other protein shakes I've had.

readytogocable

Reaction score
Syntha 6 was really good in taste. I am totally agreed with you. This is my personal experience and i have tried this supplement.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this to let you guys know you can get the 20% off coupon at BB.com when you vote for Supplement of the Year categories.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this Bodybuilding.com thread. It's Cybro Monday and you can get 20% off everything in the online store, including Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard.