Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body To Body Massage

lucyamber

Reaction score
We all have listen about different types of massage. Anyone from you have listen about body to body massage?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
No you prostitute. Now get out.

Shaylee23

Reaction score
I had a full body massage last night at a Chinese massage place. I had never been there before. Last time I had a 'full body' massage it was a Thai one and it was quite full on as well and I was topless then too but the person massaging me was female.
At this place it was a man.
The warning bells should have been going on off before it even began... You know when they lead you to the room and give you a minute or two to get your clothes off and lay under the towel? Well he just stood there and wasn't leaving... And I was like 'okay... I'll get under the towel...' and waited for him to leave. He finally left and so I quickly got undressed and he walked back in while I was standing there naked (except for underwear). It was well under a minute. I reckon about 20secs.

lucyamber

Reaction score
I had a full body massage last night at a Chinese massage place. I had never been there before. Last time I had a 'full body' massage it was a Thai one and it was quite full on as well and I was topless then too but the person massaging me was female.
At this place it was a man.
The warning bells should have been going on off before it even began... You know when they lead you to the room and give you a minute or two to get your clothes off and lay under the towel? Well he just stood there and wasn't leaving... And I was like 'okay... I'll get under the towel...' and waited for him to leave. He finally left and so I quickly got undressed and he walked back in while I was standing there naked (except for underwear). It was well under a minute. I reckon about 20secs.
It's good to know that you have experienced body massage. So would you like to take that massage again????????