Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*******s and LMR?

qqjw

Reaction score
I've gotten a bj before but she said she didn't want to swallow so I ended up jizzing on the ground... anyways I've done some research on LMR so now I'm thinking that what I should have done is when she said she didn't want to swallow, just say "mhm" or "ok", nothing big. Then as she is sucking my off, hold her head so she has to swallow when I jizz. This makes me look alpha plus even if she is angry, I have nothing to lose because I already came. Is that correct? i haven't had a chance to try that method out yet. If any of you have any advice or experiences regarding this (which i assume is most of you haha) it would help me a lot if you could share that with me. Also, I am a sophmore in HS if that is important

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten a bj before but she said she didn't want to swallow so I ended up jizzing on the ground... anyways I've done some research on LMR so now I'm thinking that what I should have done is when she said she didn't want to swallow, just say "mhm" or "ok", nothing big. Then as she is sucking my off, hold her head so she has to swallow when I jizz. This makes me look alpha plus even if she is angry, I have nothing to lose because I already came. Is that correct? i haven't had a chance to try that method out yet. If any of you have any advice or experiences regarding this (which i assume is most of you haha) it would help me a lot if you could share that with me. Also, I am a sophmore in HS if that is important
some girls say they will punch you in the throat if you *** in their mouth. that happened to me. i personally don't know man. it's better if she wants to swallow. you do have something to lose. it's disrespectful and can get you attacked.

not like im scared of a girl, just saying, it takes balls to force her to swallow

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls say they will punch you in the throat if you *** in their mouth. that happened to me. i personally don't know man. it's better if she wants to swallow. you do have something to lose. it's disrespectful and can get you attacked.

not like im scared of a girl, just saying, it takes balls to force her to swallow
I agree. It's a respect thing. I'd say don't do it if she says she won't.