1. Tip: You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Default.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tip: Private messages are no longer limited to one on one. You can have a private "Conversation" with up to 5 people at the same time. Your own little club. Try it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Blow me cause' idgaf

Discussion in 'High School Forum' started by AlexLefty, Mar 13, 2012.

1. AlexLefty

AlexLefty Master Don Juan

1. School sucks **** and I am tired as ****
    2. Don't ever do the IB program, it sucks the life out of your balls
    3. alkdjflk j;flakalk;bl blbah blbhalbasdbd
    4. i'm going down hill because of the stresses of future life **** and school..
    5. it's my own fault but it's so hard to change
    6. it's really not the end/of the world though it can still be mended and sown by hard work..but never completely fixed..but it's not completely broken.

2. Bossman1112

Bossman1112 New Member

I literally know exactly how you feel. I feel as though school is a waste of time, and I tend to just get this idgaf feeling. Eventually this leads to laziness and procrastination and my grades keep slipping cuz of it. Attending school now is just god damn depressing and the only reason I havent thrown in the towel is because im too afraid of what I might danger (in terms of my future life).

3. Bossman1112

Bossman1112 New Member

I think the best way to get through it though, is to find some motivation. Get a friend, a parent, a teacher, or even an acquitance to help give you that extra push. Join clubs and sports and stuff to keep the stress off your mind. Keep yourself busy; best solution ive got.

4. BPH

BPH Master Don Juan

Ahh the IB program...apparently my school will be implementing that next year.

Makes me laugh, I just know these kids are going to get so mind-f***ed by this stuff.