Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blew my load inside some broad on the dancefloor

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a terrific story, I really hope its true. It doesn't seem in the realm of impossibility to me so I'm optimistic :)

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey anything is possible, but if things come too easy you better be careful. Why take the risk, I'm with Falcon, for 30 minutes of pleasure is not worth it. If the story is true, I'm sorry for you...

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
The OP cut and ran. Write this up as another Bs story. too bad, this place used to have good stories that were actually true.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.. like others have said, i too got a boner reading that.. hot stuff! i also think it's a bs story but if it's true.. good score but bad for not wearing a rubber. that **** can ruin your life if you get an STD or she has your kid runnin around in a few years. but i know when a guy is hard as hell with an ass rubbing you like that.. its VERY hard to stop.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooooooooooooooooly monsters of c0ck!!!! I el-oh-eled hard reading this!!!

Great field report!!!!!:rockon:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
True. Any girl who did that in a club, I would never want to talk to anyway. She is a disgusting skank.
Real talk, a nasty skee-o like that has f*cked hundreds of dudes

jar565s

Reaction score
Only one mistake

As I see it, there was only one mistake. The male sexual strategy in its purest form is to pass on the genetic material to as many females that posess the qualities to produce viable offspring. Assuming this chick had big tits and child bearing hips and was the best looking of any female that would have taken his seed at the time, the only mistake he made was to make contact wth her afterwards, potentially ruining his opportunity to find another anonomus female to accept his seed.