Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blew my load inside some broad on the dancefloor

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he lied about hooking up w a girl on the dance floor. I know for sure he lied about shooting a load in her.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course he is lying. only a mischieveous couple would pull this kind of stunt.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unrelated, but...

Weirdest place I'd ever done it was behind a hotel ice machine in a Hilton. We didn't have a room there (only there for an event). Someone came and got ice too.

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it with an ex on a paddling pool outside her back door as her neighbours next to her cooked a barbecue.

I hear she's married now..... :p

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wierdest place i did it was under a huge christmas tree near the movie theater about two years ago...getting out was a problem though since people started arriving

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have ****ed a girl in a club................... in the middle of the pool that was in the club, in front of every body..... not great really....kinda nasty.....

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this isn't the new trend.

Having a dance floor child with a girl you just met...:p

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If true, epic win on the boning, epic fail on the no rubber. That was not smart. Hopefully your penis didn't turn green and fall off the next day from some nasty STD.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"" I took the hint and I unzipped my pants....that there was only one option. I PULLED HER G-STRING TO THE SIDE AND SLID IT IN."""

omg the funniest thing I've read hahahha

how old are you bro? I hope you can answer
It sounds really great to do that.. but I would have never done that without a condom... . let alone blow my load inside of her... because IT WAS THE ONLY OPTION..... and YOU TOOK THE HINT.... to blow a nut inside of her and possibly screw your life for now on...

lol

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to a club like that before lol ...

Although when i was young (still a virgin back then) i did *** in my pant's while i was grinding a girl from behind! LOL! :eek:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope nobody slipped on the floor after that. I hope you didn't get the club in trouble with OSHA.