Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to initiate the first kiss?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read pretty much every book and article on seduction, and I have a question about what is the best way to go for the first kiss.

It seems that every book gives a different method. Some say you should ask 'can I kiss you?' or 'do I get a kiss then?', while others say you should stroke her hair then kiss without asking (ie David DeAngelo's 'kiss test').

All the contradictory advice is confusing me, and I'd like you DJs to discuss the methods you use to get from talking to the first kiss.

Please only discuss methods that have worked for real - no discussing ideas you 'think' will work !!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't ask, just do it

but asking shows that you respect her so it's up to you

every woman is different

some pefers aggressive men, some like gentlemen

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Fortress. You wait until it 'feels' right and just slowly move in for it. She's going to know what you are doing.

If she's interested then she'll kiss you, if not then you know not to waste your time.

AZ

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These ideas are all wrong!

Don't ever worry about when you should kiss her. Let her worry about that. As a guy that isn't something you should be worried about.

There are 3 methods to kiss a girl

Force a kiss on her
How do you force a kiss on her?
You can wait for the end of the night and say, "Wait, you are not going anyplace yet." and then kiss her. You have to do this fast and you can't waste time. It has to be done with confidence and unexpectedly. Remember, if she likes you even a tiny bit she will kiss back. If you are a chump or a freak she will let you know. Either way you can't go wrong. Either way force kissing her will give her something to talk about with her friends. That is what all girls want. They want a story to tell their girl friends. I tried this once and it worked. At first the girl didn't know what was going on but then she got into it. So be prepared for her to be a bit confused at first

Send a signal by using body language.
This method is very powerful. For this method to work you will need to look at her lips and then look into her eyes. This is the key that initiates a good kiss. If you observe people when they kiss you will see them do this all the time. It is a natural instinct to send the girl a signal by looking at her lips. If you want to start a kiss look at her lips and eyes a few times and see how she responds. if she does the same then you've drawn her in and now you can go for it.

refuse to kiss her and just make out with her.

This is what I do now. I would rather make out with a girl then to kiss her. I'll kiss her neck, but I won't kiss her lips. This usually makes the girl wonder what it will be like to kiss you. It will drive her crazy after a few days and the next time you make out with her she might try to sneak a kiss in. I had this happen to me. The girl thought I was the greatest guy because I told her that kissing meant something to me. It also places you in total control of the relationship. It is a power play not to kiss her.

Think about it. How many guys do girls meet that will turn her on by sucking their tities but not kiss them?

Last edited:

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first kiss is a definately a major stepping stone. I would call this the deal breaker stage, this is first indication of s#exual interest. I'm not just talking about a peck here, friends don't play tonsil hockey.

I would recommend considering finding a suitable setting or situation in which to attempt it been the most important, at least know when not to i.e. funerals, at lunch break in the office. You have to promote a state in which she is responsive for a kiss.

I do not advocate asking, this is law to me. This tends to push her 'drop my IL' button and is a BIG nono.

DeAngelo's technique is worthy, so is using the body language for signaling and guaging interest.

refuse to kiss her and just make out with her.
Obviously, if she is going to make out with you, she will kiss you.

Kaine

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
I have read pretty much every book and article on seduction, and I have a question about what is the best way to go for the first kiss.

It seems that every book gives a different method. Some say you should ask 'can I kiss you?' or 'do I get a kiss then?', while others say you should stroke her hair then kiss without asking (ie David DeAngelo's 'kiss test').

All the contradictory advice is confusing me, and I'd like you DJs to discuss the methods you use to get from talking to the first kiss.

Please only discuss methods that have worked for real - no discussing ideas you 'think' will work !!
There's no "way". Just kiss her. You'll know when it's right.

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most natural time and place to kiss is when you are about to leave. Usually on first dates, if it has gone well or other wise, say your good bye's and move in for the kiss. I find if she turns to the left or right for you too kiss her cheek thats it, she wants to be "friends", if she doesnt move then your on :)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will "tell" you when they want you to kiss them. You'll recognize it by observing their body language.

If there's a method I use, what I often do is stroke her hair, lock eyes with her and move her face towards gently, then I go for it.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER ASK A GIRL IF YOU CAN KISS HER!!!!!!!!

IF you do, you will get a NO. Or a very very awkward yes.

A girl WANTS a man who will sweep them away! Not one who will ask them if they want to be swept away. OF COURSE THEY DO!!

Those who ask to kiss are total morons.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine

Obviously, if she is going to make out with you, she will kiss you.

I find is easy to fool around with a girl before I kiss her. Kissing is pointless. It is for girls. I go right for the goods. Start with a simple shoulder massage to relax her and kiss her neck. etc..

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
NEVER ASK A GIRL IF YOU CAN KISS HER!!!!!!!!

IF you do, you will get a NO. Or a very very awkward yes.

A girl WANTS a man who will sweep them away! Not one who will ask them if they want to be swept away. OF COURSE THEY DO!!

Those who ask to kiss are total morons.

yes this is truth. you will look like a total moron if you ask for a kiss.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with some girl and she was telling me about her date and she laughed because the guy asked if it was ok to kiss her. She would have let him, she said, but he asked instead of just going for it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've asked a girl before I kissed her when I was an AFC and it worked out fine, but I wouldn't advocate it because as someone already pointed out, you need to sweep her off her feet.

To do this, the anticipation and tension before a kiss are more important than the kiss itself. The "kiss test", drawn out eye contact, checking her lips and moving very slowly is the most effective method to blow her away. Try slowly cupping her chin with your hand and gently pull her closer as you kiss her too.

The added benefit of this is that she can back out at any time, so you can't be accused of pouncing.

This is more of a romantic and meaningful kiss, however. If you're just wanting to snog some stranger in a club just jump in there.

dirtymexican

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one that works for the dirtymexican is what i call the "DIRTYPOKE".... I like to poke the girls in the belly.... they like getting poked at least for me they do... I poke them all night until they feel comfortable with me touching them. Eventually they grab my finger or hand. I hug for a bit, give them affection. Then they look at me and i move in for the kiss... :)

You have to be cool with this though... its kinda like a playful tickle... Don't annoy them with this either... its best to do this when i'm waiting in line with her for a movie, dinner etc... Eventually they move in closer or hold your hand.... If they do, put your arm around them, look in to her eyes, touch her cheek and kiss her.... not a peck but just a warm 5 second kiss. Stop, hold her for a bit longer. At this time you just blew her away and her mind is thinking 10 millions things.... wait a few min. She will look at you because she wants more and you kiss her again... This time a more deep, longer, passionate kiss.. No tong just yet... Just wait until you are in the theater or romantic place for that....

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used this "Neck kiss" method before. It's a great way to drive 'em crazy, as someone was stating earlier. Plus, it's great to add with a hug. I pulled it off with a girl, and she almost fell over out of my arms when I did it... She couldn't break eye contact with me after that. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More times than not I would suggest going in with your lips. Going in with your feet doesn't seem to be as effective most of the time.:p

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with

OOKevin's techniques are quite sound, I've used those myself.

I think forcing the kiss is the riskiest, yet demonstrates the most masculinity.

The looking at lips and eyes builds anticipation.

The sniffing the neck brings about anticipation, also, but with the added bonus of turning the girl on.

I'd also like to acknowledge dirtymexican's poke technique.
I actually have a sort of variation of that.

I practice submission grappling, but if you wrestle, you could pull it off just as well.

Let's say you've been playing ****y/funny for a bit...
YOU- Hey, you talk pretty big. You think you're pretty tough?
HER- Hell yeah!
YOU- Sure, whatever, little girl. I dare you to prove it.
HER- FINE!
YOU- I bet you can't pin me down on the bed there!

Inevitably, I'll have her pinned (after rolling around for a bit, giving her some false hope), we're both a bit physiologically aroused, and we'll be in close proximity. Then I start tickling her.
Go from there.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAKE SURE YOU READ HER PROPERLY BEFORE TRYING THIS! NO MEANS NO!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss... dont kiss.... kiss.... dont kiss.... tra la la la la....

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
More times than not I would suggest going in with your lips. Going in with your feet doesn't seem to be as effective most of the time.:p

hahaha.... seriously ppl... just kiss her when u want to kiss her... and if you cant tell if she would mind being kissed by u or not after spending time with her, then there is something wrong, but alas, IF you are in the situation that you dont know/are unsure, then jusr kiss close her anyways.... Who cares... your life, you live once... take risks and enjoy life.// there is no need to make SUCH a big deal about this "kiss" business... just kiss the b!tch!:D

Laterz...