Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to detoxify?

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys do it? I'm just curious. Probably not gonna start a hardcore diet, just like the teas and ****

And while I'm at it does anyone know a good way to get rid of blackheads?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Detoxifying is a complex concept, a lot of people mean different things.
You could make a 1 day fast and drink lot of water/tea so your body get rid of liquids. Also blackheads are those things in the nose right? They sell all kinds of cleaners for that stuff I think.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Detox water...

Get a large jug, slice lemons, limes, mint, cucumber and celery. Leave it in
the fridge over night. You'll feel the difference in your skin and energy levels.

You can basically do this with any fruit. Frozen berries, add them to water and leave it overnight
or for a few hours.

https://54health.com/food-and-drinks/detox-water/

Also, each morning before any coffee or breakfast:
Drink a large glass of water or two with a freshly squeezed lemon.......

or....in winter...
hot water, squeezed lemon, cider vinegar and honey....

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
How do you guys do it? I'm just curious. Probably not gonna start a hardcore diet, just like the teas and ****

And while I'm at it does anyone know a good way to get rid of blackheads?
Try a supplement called nac.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use benzoyl peroxide 10% for spots but you'll have to research if it works for blackheads. Works for me. Don't take loads of antioxidants at once; all it does is make your antioxidant levels spike and then drop dramatically. Take small doses throughout the day.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Fasting seemed to work really well for me, 1 day fasted this month and my sex drive came ROARING back. Was overweight by about 10lbs, really helped me take the weight off and I feel fantastic. Going to do it once a week.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
You could try drinking only fresh vegetable juices for a few weeks.

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try DHERBS.com. It's an ALL NATURAL blend of plants and herbs that cleanse and detoxify your body. They recommend you try the Full Body Cleanse first. Then, they have other type of cleanses and supplements that really work too.

sharon21

Reaction score
Lemongrass may be what you need. It is because when it comes to benefits of lemongrass, many people mention its ability to detoxify the body. Lemongrass may clean out the body and flush out all the toxins in the body system. Furthermore, diurectic qualities in lemongrass may foster urination quality and frequency. Hence, it is easy to understand that lemongrass may improve digestive system and eliminate accrued fats. So add it into your meals to enjoy this benefit of it. ;);)