Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best US cities in terms of parties, fun people, and a great time.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Lets face it, some of us do not want to end up as the 30 something married guy with two kids and a post wall wife.

A good number of us want to party, get laid a ton, and hopefully make friends along the way with guys who also want to enjoy that sort of lifestyle. Obviously the puritians on this forum are going to tell guys like us to "grow up", "find better things to do in life", and "get married to that post wall slut" but I have other ideas.

Before you go on your journey for the fun life, remember the important of location.

That's right, you're not going to be having much luck in conservative towns loaded with flat boring people that look down on making new friends, partying, and getting out of their tight knit social circles. Time and time again, you're going to run into situations where guys uglier than you are going to end up ****ing the hot girls in town because of their good ol boy status or some other nonsense. The same good ol boy would not hold a candle to a DJ like you in a big city where they can't rely on their small town clique as much.

Here is my list of best US cities for guys who are looking to chase the parties, fun times, make friends with fun people, and most importantly sleep with a ton of girls.

New York City (duh!)
Chicago
Las Vegas
New Orleans
Miami
Austin
Ann Arbor, Michigan (College town but still, very good for people that don't go to UM)
Charleston
Nashville

Feel free to add to this list.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC is tough if you're not mega loaded.

St. Petersburg I heard is really great and the women there are hot as fug.

Funny no California cities on this list...lol. I would have to put LA or San Diego on the list. I've dated many girls from LA, and one of my current plates lives there. If you go out in Hollywood you'll have an amazing time. As for San Diego, it's a great city if you love white women.

Additionally, Portland and Washington DC are supposed to be pretty good. Phoenix can be good but you have to find the right place with the right crowd.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegas, Miami, Toronto

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sixth Street in Austin. Had so much fun partying there. It helped having a Brit accent also.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
No ****ing way, only city listed on here (other than maybe Toronto) that I disagree with. Too many SJWs, tons of ghetto trash, and tons of cliquish bible thumpers. Atlanta is pretty much the worst of all the worlds and if you aren't into black women, the quality of women in that city is horrible. I cannot believe (likely Georgia boosters) spam that piece of **** city all over, attempting to make it seem like it is a good place.

**** no, Atlanta is a trashy ****hole with a mixture of ghetto and trailer trash culture, hands down one of the worst major cities in the entire country.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
NYC is tough if you're not mega loaded.

St. Petersburg I heard is really great and the women there are hot as fug.

Funny no California cities on this list...lol. I would have to put LA or San Diego on the list. I've dated many girls from LA, and one of my current plates lives there. If you go out in Hollywood you'll have an amazing time. As for San Diego, it's a great city if you love white women.

Additionally, Portland and Washington DC are supposed to be pretty good. Phoenix can be good but you have to find the right place with the right crowd.
I thought you said you struggled a lot with white women due to being an Indian guy in California.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit, Michigan.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you said you struggled a lot with white women due to being an Indian guy in California.
I never said I've dated a lot of white women. My current plate is Latina.

In San Diego the hottest women are white but I haven't had success with them as they only go for white guys.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ****ing way, only city listed on here (other than maybe Toronto) that I disagree with. Too many SJWs, tons of ghetto trash, and tons of cliquish bible thumpers. Atlanta is pretty much the worst of all the worlds and if you aren't into black women, the quality of women in that city is horrible. I cannot believe (likely Georgia boosters) spam that piece of **** city all over, attempting to make it seem like it is a good place.

**** no, Atlanta is a trashy ****hole with a mixture of ghetto and trailer trash culture, hands down one of the worst major cities in the entire country.
Sounds like you couldn't get any play in Atlanta

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
lol GTFO, that city is garbage.

You're dealing with hood rats in most places that you go to party at. Tons of post grads who were in Greek Life back in college and still keep that same cliquish mindset, very hard to make friends. Lots of bible thumpers that will consider you satan for wanting to get wasted and sleep around.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol GTFO, that city is garbage.

You're dealing with hood rats in most places that you go to party at. Tons of post grads who were in Greek Life back in college and still keep that same cliquish mindset, very hard to make friends. Lots of bible thumpers that will consider you satan for wanting to get wasted and sleep around.
Forbes lists Atlanta as the #1 city for singles for 2016

http://www.forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2016/02/03/the-12-best-cities-for-singles/#68610432a19d

if you cant get play in ATL you have no game.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago has a top 5 nightlife for sure, although I am tired of it cause I been here for 30 years

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Miami?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any dumb site can list cities out like that, it is bro science. Plus most of the times it is cities that are good for single women, not really single men.

Anyone can get play in the ATL, problem is that the quality there absolutely sucks.
There are 5 million+ people in the metro area. There are plenty of quality women here. If you cant get quality women here then you are a loser.