Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Drone To Buy Or Avoid

logicallefty

Reaction score
My daughter wants a drone for her birthday. I know she wants one with a camera. I know I want it to have the "return home" feature. Other than that I really don't know where to start. Any suggestions on ones to buy, or avoid?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Phantom are excellent but a bit pricy. I agree with the others... Amazon is go-to for finding products and reading mostly unbiased reviews.

Most hobby shops sell VERY reasonably priced drones. One thing to look out for is sound... Many have cameras with no sound. Having sound makes it much more exciting as you hear the individual motors changing speed for stabilization.

Auto-Stabilization is important... it makes the bird much easier to fly and control. Some have a push-button "Flip" option which does just that... makes it do a flip in the air.

So look for auto-stabilization, GPS for "return home", auto-hover which is nice for when it gets out of control. Just hit a button and it stabilizes. Remember to look for sound recording on the camera. Many don't even mention sound and people are disappointed to try it out only to find the videos are silent.

When the unit is acquired, please post some videos of your neighbor sunbathing topless by her pool.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Atom Smasher haha Thanks for all of the great insight. Actually the lady across the street is about 45 years old and SMOKING hot, and they have a nice big pool to boot. Her husband and I get along extremely well too but the problem is he is more redneck than I am and he is always tanked. I guarantee if a drone flew over their house he would shoot it out of the sky... I am not even joking. He seriously would. lmao