Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Man!

Zangatti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Pook, I hope you dont mind, but THIS WAS SOOO GOOD, I AM GOING TO PRINT IT AND GIVE IT TO MY FRIEND!!! I recently told him of this site and I plan to give him a copy of this in case he can't find it (doesn't know much about links or the internet overall). Thanks for this information, Pook!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Example of a Man

I couldn't help but thinking of Pook's Be a Man post when I read this article:

Icelandic 'Iceman' grabs shark to save men

Reuters — Oct. 23, 2003

STOCKHOLM — An Icelandic fishing captain, known as "the Iceman" for his tough character, grabbed a 300 kg (660 lb) shark with his bare hands as it swam in shallow water towards his crew, according to a witness.

The skipper of the trawler "Erik the Red" was on a beach in Kuummiit, east Greenland, watching his crew processing a catch when he saw the shark swimming towards the fish blood and guts -- and his men.

Captain Sigurdur Petursson, known to locals as "the Iceman", ran into the shallow water and grabbed the shark by its tail. He dragged it off to dry land and killed it with his knife.

"He caught it just with his hands. There was a lot of blood in the sea and the shark came in and he thought it was dangerous," Frede Kilime, a hunter and fisherman who watched from the beach, told Reuters by phone from Greenland on Thursday, Oct. 23.

Icelandic author and journalist Reynir Traustason, who knows the trawler captain, said the act was typical of the man.

"He's called 'the Iceman' because he isn't scared of anything," he said. "I know the people in that part of the world. They are really tough."

That guy is a man and I can bet he is good with the ladies and he doesn't give a shyt what others think about him. :)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladies...ladies...see how smart Pook is? See how much we respect him? He's teaching us by demonstrating that by not being available, we want him more. Not sexually you pervs! But we all want his advice....his mentality...everything. apply this to women. don't always be available. and when you are, always be your best. then let the legend build....

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

This is by far one of my favorite posts on this website.

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glorious Pook. I made my own post about real men and accredited yo many times at Gaia. I think it is important that more people at least know this. Blessings to you Pook, you've inspired us all.

Chris Dash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent

Best post i've read on this site.
Just made me realize how much of a wimp i've been recently.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
History gives us examples of 'real men' that we can study. Two of my favorites are classic

John Wayne is the tough son of a gun that women love. Most women just want to be dominated and this is why tough guys get the chicks while nice guys get nothing.

Dean Martin is the smooth talking, fun type that women love, are attracted and intrigued by these type of man.

I have watched film of both and I try to combine their attributes for myself. The toughness of Wayne and the smooth talk of Martin.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook so great. Youre posts help me in so many ways. Did i tell you thanks to you i have a girlfriend now.
Lol i see why Bashful got banned...
Thanks Pook.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-He must also have deep convictions: he should NEVER give up his ideals or morals for anything.
-And of course:sense of humor, artistic, and an awesome boyfriend. I know it sounds cheezy, but he must be respectful to his mother(it reflects character)...even if she is witchy like some moms these days.

Pook Your are a great writer and advice giver but i think most of these stuff apllys to peeps in U S of A. Thats who you are writing for i am sure but i was amazed to read this if a man doesnt respect his mother who can he respect thats fuking shocking how people in U.S treat their parents and the words they use to adress them. Where i come from parents and especially mothers get the biggest respect, people kill eachother or sevearly beat each other if one speaks harshly of anothers mother. And during my stay in U.S i also noticed that mates often talk harshly about each others GF or wifes i could never understand this kind of shyt. and i am also amazed by the Standars that people choose to live by.

Last edited:

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your such an ignorant fool.

you have to realize that not every mother treats her children like gold. there many boys and girls that are told they are sh1t and will never achieve anything in life. how about giving respect in order to receive, how about that you ignorant bastard?

I'm from europe so dont talk ****

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur Fuking nazi u fuking fuk motherfukers like you destroyed world fuk you and your kind ! ! !

No matter what u have to respect your mother even if she calls u shyt or whatever, but german fuks are not humans so they wouldnt know shyt about parent child relatioship. No matter what ur mother calls u dont have any right to adress her as fat stupid bi*ch in front of your friends.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha who is being racist here - yehhh of course me the badazz nazi :rolleyes:

but still you dont get the point - i never said disrepect your mother if she is full of shyt - but ignore her if she disrespects you.

lol yes we are not human "ok", but it's ok for me if being human is being such a sweet motherly pampered boy like you. you lil wimp start being more independant and less full of wimpy shyt if i should take you serious.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alen-Delon,

It does not matter if he is from germany, we are all DJ's her, and should be posting in this thread to say:

Well done Pook...You Pook.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article!

Only flaw is a few spelling errors, but I guess perfect is boring lol