Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bariatric Surgery

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I come from, many of the women come with hooves, lol. I've known quite a few females who have had bariatric surgery and lost a lot of weight. Here's what I've noticed:

Some of them lose a lot of weight and actually start to look hot. I imagine these women were hot before they got fat. But other women lose a lot of weight and they're still not attractive really. Some of them just look freakish, for whatever reason. Some women are just not that attractive, whether they are slim or not.

I kind of see some parallels between this and men who lose weight or build their bodies up. Some of them will become hot, and some of them just won't be that attractive. It's just the nature of things and the way of the world.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy with an averageish face I still work out.

I have no delusions that working out makes me face look any better, but it is a form of compensation.

You can have ugly women that are obese, or ugly women that are skinny. Obviously non are preferable but I can't think of a point where the latter isn't better.

I think skinniness is a big factor of attractiveness in women but not the only one.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is lost once she becomes fat. There is no going back. The stretch marks have taken hold and they never go away. She may look good with the pretty wrapping paper but I assure you all is lost when you open that "present." Oh good, more socks.