Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ban sex bots!!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She believes that they reinforce traditional stereotypes of women and the view that a relationship need be nothing more than physical."
:crackup:

And why would she care? We're not seeing her as a physical sex object! That's what the robot is for!

Sex bots take away the one major thing that women use to control men: their vagina. If you take away the power their vagina holds over men, they have no choice but to become submissive to men for companionship, sex and reproduction. Becoming lesbian doesn't replace men because lesbianism only fills the void of emotional fluctuation.

The woman feels threatened and rightly so. Sex bots have the potential to overthrow feminism.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone said it on another thread, but what do these women think vibrators are??

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex bots would put us on a level playing field with women. it's simple. we need pvssy more than they need d!ck. we are biologically wired that way. All these years the feminists thought they had the upper hand with their vibrators but here comes a golden opportunity for men to have their sexual release. it would be cool, but not necessary. it would definitely change society.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were on the tear yesterday, Ruckus! Two gold Anything Else posts from you in 1 evening, you wascally wabbit.

logicallefty

Reaction score
samspade said:
Someone said it on another thread, but what do these women think vibrators are??
Exactly. They use these vibrators that are bigger than 99% of the c0cks in the world, stretch their snatches open wider than the semi that delivers their Tampax to Walmart, then complain about mens' c0ck sizes. Well sh|t b|tch what do you expect you weren't born with it that fvcking wide you did this to yourself you dumb cvnt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, that's it, I definitely want one now. :)

Secondly, why do I get the feeling that if they come out with sex robots, women are going to be some of the biggest customers? If they like their vibrators, how much more are they going to like a robot with a giant penis to bang them?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
First off, that's it, I definitely want one now. :)

Secondly, why do I get the feeling that if they come out with sex robots, women are going to be some of the biggest customers? If they like their vibrators, how much more are they going to like a robot with a giant penis to bang them?
That's actually a good point.

I know for a FACT that a woman having a sex toy is a lot more common compared to a a man having one. Just go into any erotic shop, there is a lot more content in vibrators for females compared to male strokers.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Sex bots are coming wether women like it or not, there goes any leverage women ever had.

This will take all the incels and simps out of the market, they will no longer be inflating women's egos to astronomical heights.

Sex bots won't be banned because there is the potential to make trillions from this, it will be the largest industry the world has ever seen.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sex bots are coming wether women like it or not, there goes any leverage women ever had.

This will take all the incels and simps out of the market, they will no longer be inflating women's egos to astronomical heights.

Sex bots won't be banned because there is the potential to make trillions from this, it will be the largest industry the world has ever seen.
You are right, women would loose leverage, and they know it. They aren't dummies like the dolls are! So they will fight tooth and nail to keep them from being legal and keep them from being sold in general. Simp judges and lawmakers will be on their side, particularly in the USA. Women who divorced their husbands, wear crosses around their necks, and ride the CC every weekend will play the Christian card on how sinful it is. I've never touched sex bot, never even seen one in person. But i would consider buying one if it passed my b0ner test. Would have to meet her in person first tho! I would not order one online and have it shipped.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think banning of sex bots would never happen. We, at least in the US of old, have freedom of expression. They can regulate it, but not ban it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got one for civid19 vents, @Desdinova are right so, feminist will fall if these are real things.. Like tesla car dumping the needs of organic fuel.