Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Atom Smasher's Weekly Goal-Setters' Club

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick report on my progress so far:
1. Working out 3 times - done
2. Weight gain - 0.2lbs rofl
3. Revision - 3 chapters of Chemistry left before I move on to bio.

Last edited:
R

Rubato

By next Saturday I want to:

- Finish "The Game" by Neil Strauss

- Stay up to date on my exercise program and diet

- Meet at least 1 girl from every new class this week (Friday will be easy - ballroom dance 2)

- Start my next year of college on top of my academic game and MAINTAIN it.

- Make time to study and practice pickup related material daily, while still maintaining my academics.

That will make for a great week.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

All my goals were accomplished. I'm dealing with a hard drive crash at the moment, so I'll add the details later.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, Atom.

Konada, do you supplement creatine and eat/drink plenty of protein?

Good luck to you, Rubato.

My weekly goals were accomplished too. 6 days of gym kicked my azz. 11 more weeks of this torture.

Goals for next week:
1) Hit the gym 6 times (expect to complete Saturday)
2) See a doctor (expect to complete Monday)
3) Read 5-10 pages of The Way of the Superior Man (expect to complete by Saturday)

Reward if all goals are completed: Limitless on Blu Ray

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Congrats, Atom.

Konada, do you supplement creatine and eat/drink plenty of protein?
I get plenty of protein each day, although there are some days where I seriously lose my appetite and feel like puking anythink I eat. I'll pm you my diet if you're interested.

T

tj

This is my goal for the week.

To finally get around to paying my online trainer. My reward will hopefully A. knowledge/self awareness) hopefully abs to be proud off(at 43).

peace

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goals Last Week:

- Do 1000 pushups (I did 1,100 pushups)
- Read half of the first LOTR (I read to Pg. 356 of 527)
- Stretch at least 3 days (I did 4 days of stretching)

Next weeks goals:

- Do 1,200 pushups
- Read at least 7 chapters of LOTR
- Stretch at least 4 days
- Foam roll at least 3 times
- Floss at least 3 times
- Wear retainer at least 4 times
- Research extensively for nutrition grad schools

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Study a full course in advanced electrical machines (halfway through, just gotta make some exercises and reread the whole course - 300 pages)
2) Pass the exam on hydrodynamics
3) Think about what I wanna do should I not pass the exams (already thought about it). I wanna plan it out, it will probebly be the same kind of plan like the one I have should I pass all my exams but the business I wanna start might be in a slightly different work.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I aced that exam on hydrodynamics today! Think this might be the best exam I ever had! :D (I was lucky)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
I aced that exam on hydrodynamics today! Think this might be the best exam I ever had! :D (I was lucky)
Luck my ass. You worked for it. Congratulations!

R

Rubato

So far, I've increased my weights on every exercise I've been doing and still making good sets. All of my strength training exercises are 3 sets of 8... on the bench 180, military press 100, bar curls 60, skull crushers 50, inclined butterflies 25 on each barbel, and for rows, 60.

In my genetics class, there were legitimately no girls I was interested in meeting. The hottest girl there was maybe a 5. But I met three girls in my Anatomy and Physiology lab, so I feel like that makes up genetics. And on Sunday, I single handedly recruited almost 200 beautiful girls to my university's ballroom dance club. I beat out the one guy who is open about being a PUA (though he is quite good) by 20ish girls and the frat boy president of the club by about 150. I had this one HB9 dancing girl from the club throwing IOI's at me Sunday... I was getting girls to sign up just by standing at the table, pointing at them, and motioning with my fingers for them to come to the table. I'd flirt, neg, ect. ect. ect... and they'd sign up.

I have about 100 pages left to read in The Game.

I broke the diet a bit on Sunday night, but yesterday was awesome. I'm down from an all time high of 203 last summer (with no muscle) to 169 this morning (with a LOT more muscle). My six pack is almost here. I can almost see the abdominal muscles popping through.

And I'm actually reading ahead for my classes right now.

Great job Credos on the exam :) and you weren't lucky. You were prepared (hopefully). The frame of luck is a bad frame and takes away all of your power and control and puts it in an external.

Perry, TJ, Konada, Evil Agenda, and Atom Smasher - good luck. I am expecting great things :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, guys, sorry for my brief absence. I had a major hard drive crash (two drives in a dual-boot machine s I've had my hands full.

My goals were acheived for last week. I lost 6 lbs., got my haircut, and worked out 3 times.

This week's goals:
Work out 3 X
Lose 2 lbs.
Arrange all my unread books on my Kindle, create a single group called "Current Reading", and put ONE book inside there.
Read 3 chapters of that one book.

If you haven't checked in with last week's results, please do whether or not you accomplished your stated goals. We're all here to encourage.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
I get plenty of protein each day, although there are some days where I seriously lose my appetite and feel like puking anythink I eat. I'll pm you my diet if you're interested.
That's good Konada. What about Creatine? It helps you gain muscle weight much quicker, you can buy it at Walmart and Walgreens, usually in the pharmacy section.

Perry said:
Do 1,200 pushups
Omg, 1200 pushups. :up:

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt' quite get all of them completed. I'll schedule less items for this week. Here were last weeks' goals:

-Keep up with my workouts (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) This was completed!

-Pay off my ticket for running a red light This was completed.

-Finish reading the book "the blink" that I started reading the other day. This goal was not completed. Still about 60 pages to go.

-Put a few new products up on www.supps4us.com I put 1 new product on the site “Xtend” (intra workout product)

-Finish my reviews at work. This was unfortunately, not completed.

-Write at least a chapter for a novel I'm working on. This was also not completed, I'll need to set a time for this or something, I think I got too distracted over the weekend.

-Get a haircut. This was accomplished.

-Make sure to call parents and catch up with them. This goal was completed.

-Make sure I nail my gf everytime I get a chance. Period week, so did as much as I could, but had mother nature working against me lol

-Finish up work on "the rework project" at work. This was completed.

Goals for this week:

-Keep up with my workouts (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday).

-Finish reading the book “the blink”

-Finish my reviews at work.

-Do 5 hours of research on how to create newsletters for my supplement company.

T

tj

goal met.

Next goal...60 days of strict dieting only carb up if trainer okays. Will have to post pics after sixty days. Before/after

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
That's good Konada. What about Creatine? It helps you gain muscle weight much quicker, you can buy it at Walmart and Walgreens.
They don't have Walmart/Walgreens where I'm living. Though I have not taken creatine yet, currently on GNC mass gainer shake post WO and before bed. Will check out the creatine.

My goals for this week, sorry its late:
1. Hit the gym 3 times (already done 2)
2. Eat moar than I'm eating previously
3. Prepare for prelimnary exams.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that GNC Mass Gainer looks like a beast for mass gaining. Definitely check out Creatine, for your body type, because you are already pretty lean, it will make tremendous changes in muscle gain.

Good luck.

Update on goals for this week:
1) Hit the gym 6 times (3 out of 6 completed, expect to complete Saturday)
2) See a doctor (done)
3) Read 5-10 pages of The Way of the Superior Man (0 pages read so far, expect to complete by Saturday)

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on goals for this week:

1. Gym 3 times - check
2. Gain weight - +1lbs, 113lbs now

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, guys. Keep it up. Those little steps acrrue in to huge changes.

My update:
Work out 3X - Check
Lose 2 lbs. - Check
Organize Kindle - Check

I'll set my next week's goals if I survive the hurricane.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Great work, guys. Keep it up. Those little steps acrrue in to huge changes.

My update:
Work out 3X - Check
Lose 2 lbs. - Check
Organize Kindle - Check

I'll set my next week's goals if I survive the hurricane.
Lol have you evacuated? I heard it's gonns hit the hardest around evening...