Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking her

Adi

Reaction score
Alright, so there's this girl who's in my class. We never really talked much until December, when because of a common friend, we were on Skype together, and the common friend left. We started talking, and I felt like we clicked. We used to skype for hours every weekend. She kinda showed signs of liking me (slight flirting, a lot of physical contact, other body language stuff), and I did too. The thing is she still likes her ex. I've decided to yolo it all the way and ask her out tonight, but I don't really know how to. I've only ever asked out one girl in my life, and was rejected :/

It's not that I'm unconfident, its just that I don't know how to convey my feelings in the right words. I'm not like in love with her or have really deep feelings for her, I just like her and want to be something more than friends but would be okay with being friends. How exactly do I go about it?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out phaggot
Stop over thinking
You a man (as far as I know) and she's a woman that's how it works
Ask her for coffee or go mini golfing or phuck her in the backalley behind Wal mart idgaf just ask brah
Also don't talk to her on Skype for hours
Scarcity is your friend grasshopper

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a surprise that the first time you ever asked a girl out you were rejected. Same thing happened to me. What that means is... YOU NEED TO PRACTICE MORE.. This girl means nothing to you. Get to work on others..