Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked girl out, what should I do with her response?

Rambo92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got talking to this girl on a dating website and decided to not talk too much, but flirt etc and get things initiated sooner than later. Anyway I did that, but she is busy working and will let me know when she is free when she gets her new rota.

Here was the end of the conversation:

Girl: Hahaha I need a bit of your predicting power!!
Me: What would you like them for? Be sensible :p
Girl: I would like to know where will I stay next year in june!
Me: You'll be in Manchester, because I'll still be taking you to all the cool places
Girl: Oh yes!
Girl: I like that prediction!
Me: How about I take you to your first cool place, and take you out Thursday if you're free?
Girl: I'm working from today until Saturday, and I'm on standby on Sunday. So when I see the new rota I'll let you know when I'm off.

So what should I reply with? Should I keep contact going until she mentions it? Or should I just wait for her to let me know?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing, wait for her tell you when she is free, with I belive will not happen.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait move on she might come back maybe not....so forget about it and next....just text...ok let me know when you are free. That's it and go on

Ben lozano

Reaction score
Got talking to this girl on a dating website and decided to not talk too much, but flirt etc and get things initiated sooner than later. Anyway I did that, but she is busy working and will let me know when she is free when she gets her new rota.

Here was the end of the conversation:

Girl: Hahaha I need a bit of your predicting power!!
Me: What would you like them for? Be sensible :p
Girl: I would like to know where will I stay next year in june!
Me: You'll be in Manchester, because I'll still be taking you to all the cool places
Girl: Oh yes!
Girl: I like that prediction!
Me: How about I take you to your first cool place, and take you out Thursday if you're free?
Girl: I'm working from today until Saturday, and I'm on standby on Sunday. So when I see the new rota I'll let you know when I'm off.

So what should I reply with? Should I keep contact going until she mentions it? Or should I just wait for her to let me know?

The first thing I thought about her last reply is she’s just being polite! But after thinking it through, It seems like an honest response from her. Maybe she’s interested and just testing your patience. So don’t lose hope., yet…

For the mean time check out this article I’ve read: http://www.mensaxis.com/how-to-be-more-attractive-to-women/. It tackles about proper grooming and reading body languages and signals you should look out for in a girl.

Also this one: http://www.mensfitness.com/women/dating-advice/7-ways-to-get-her-to-like-you which basically tells you how to be a gentleman.

Maybe you’ll pick a trick or two. I know because I did. ☺

Good luck!

Serenity

Reaction score
Wait for a response until after she's supposedly free plus one extra day. Late in the evening on that extra day, if you've got no response, then ask if she's still busy. If no, make plans. If yes, move on. If no response, move on. If unclear gibberish, move on don't even answer to that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see anything wrong with it...I have had many chicks tell me something similar and then text me and let me know when they were free once they got their schedules. Nothing to see here, move along. Basically wait for her to text you and let you know when she is free. I sense you must be pretty inexperienced with that question because its honestly pretty basic. I don't even sense she was throwing you a curveball with that response, it was a changeup down the middle.

In the meantime keep working on more women. You should ideally be going on at least 3 dates per week, more if you have the time. Prevents you from focusing on any one woman too strongly, which prevents you from developing one-itis.