Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian players, scams?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been considering a trip to Asia as I have seen a lot of good things here at the site. Upon more review on Youtube I'm finding a lot of scamming over there. Are there certain places there, or ways the experienced here on the site know that they can share?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I have been considering a trip to Asia as I have seen a lot of good things here at the site. Upon more review on Youtube I'm finding a lot of scamming over there. Are there certain places there, or ways the experienced here on the site know that they can share?
Your question is very unclear. I'm not sure what your asking...

I've travelled...a lot. One of my trips was SE Asia (Thailand, Viatnam, Cambodia, Laos...)

The folllowing was one of the best pieces of advice I got from travelling

"Have a healthy dose of sceptisism" (in other words don't be paranoid NOR niave)

Can be applied to most situations...

Keep your wits about you, don't allow yourself to get drunk (drink but not to drunk levels), get a moneybelt.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at China mainly, but also mention of this in Thailand and other areas in that region.
Apparently the ones to watch for speak good English. They will rope you into buying expensive (hundreds of dollars) for one meal and you get nothing in return sex or otherwise.
Get a girl alone and she will drug your drink, steal all your sh!t and go sell it. Just crooked sh!t.
Really gotta watch your a$$ there.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you get a hotel with a safe in the room. Keep most of your money, passport etc in it. take a COPY of your passport or drivers license with you if you think you'd need ID.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh, I think it's overrated. The scams I mean. They're basic, low money stuff. Like "I'll give you a tour, but you have to spend 2 hours in my friends suit store" type thing. Thailand and Philippines are AWESOME. Korea is sweet too, but not nearly as cheap. But the girls in Korea...mother of god. Don't know much about China, I'm sure it depends on if you're in the big cities or the country-side. Just stay relatively sober, lock your stuff up, DONT BUY DRUGS (seriously, it's like the ONLY thing you can get in trouble for), and have a great time.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
you can get your head beat in if you're not careful. I'd NEVER trust a motel room, nor their safe. leave most of your money in US and hide/keep several debit cards to access same. tell your bank you're going to asia, or they'll lock access to your accts, thinking it's fraud. Phills, at least, won't let you open a bank acct for at least 2 months after you arrive there, search youtube for expat sites, like "LifeBeyondTheSea". Henry's cool as hell. :) PhilippineDreams is good, too. Ditto Micheal Fazio, altho Mike's a bit nuts about some things. join DateInAsia website

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have incredible hots for Asian girls... but I don't want to be a stupid provider; I want a girl with a soul, a life and a dream. Most Asian girls I've met just want to take selfies in upper-class restaurants and take boring granny vacations.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
if they are already in your country, forget them. you have to go get one in HER country, so that she OWES you for lifting her out of that sewer. and STILL don't expect it to last much longer than the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen. By then, she'll be just like all the US women. Rinse, repeat.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
if they are already in your country, forget them. you have to go get one in HER country, so that she OWES you for lifting her out of that sewer. and STILL don't expect it to last much longer than the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen. By then, she'll be just like all the US women. Rinse, repeat.
Terrible advice

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think a bit harsh. My Chinese ex had been here 5 years and was still much better than the Aussie girls I ve dated lately.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a white guy or even a guy with a lighter shade you will clean house with Asian women. China is probably not the best place to go woman hunting right now as they have a surplus of men to the tune of 50 million. Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Cambodia even Mongolia are a little better in that regard and will be far more accommodating to you. Get a TESOL and go teach over there for a year and you'll be able to pick the good ones from the bad.

I think everyone on this forum knows that I have a Chinese wife and she's still as good as the day I met her...in fact I like her more NOW than when I was in the East... she can't stand western women or pop-culture. I couldn't ask for better: My wife is staunch anti-feminist, ex-military drop out who is keenly aware of a woman's worth, so that might have something to do with it.

Highly recommend Asian women, just be warned, when they want babies, they will stop at NOTHING to get them.

I have a friend on a different forum right now that you might want to check out. https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50551-page-4.html

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Glass Half Full,
The only sensible post on this is Ubers...The rest are terribly ill informed and plain ignorant...China?...Without a Mandarin speaking Guide you will not be able to move...promise!...I have travelled all over China,six trips minimum a month each...It is a Totalitarian Country,plain and simple not for Playboys...Run afoul of the Police over there and they will chuck you in the slammer and throw the key away...Just do what everyone else does and go to the Philippines or Thailand...Good Luck!

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a white guy or even a guy with a lighter shade you will clean house with Asian women. China is probably not the best place to go woman hunting right now as they have a surplus of men to the tune of 50 million. Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Cambodia even Mongolia are a little better in that regard and will be far more accommodating to you. Get a TESOL and go teach over there for a year and you'll be able to pick the good ones from the bad.

I think everyone on this forum knows that I have a Chinese wife and she's still as good as the day I met her...in fact I like her more NOW than when I was in the East... she can't stand western women or pop-culture. I couldn't ask for better: My wife is staunch anti-feminist, ex-military drop out who is keenly aware of a woman's worth, so that might have something to do with it.

Highly recommend Asian women, just be warned, when they want babies, they will stop at NOTHING to get them.

I have a friend on a different forum right now that you might want to check out. https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50551-page-4.html
I can co-sign this. I dated a Chinese girl from the mainland. She was very thoughtful, worked hard to make me happy, and was easy to work with to find solutions to any issues. Also very resourceful and hard working. Not selfish.

But you also have to be careful, women are still women.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If you are wife hunting, Asian is the only way to go. How about Pakistani or Indian? I'm trying to convince my brother to marry one. They have the best 'foreign' food and make the most loyal wives. Old world women for the win.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
what's so terrible about my advice? you trust people at the risk of your life, especially women

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to Thailand and having a real good time for a while, maybe longer. But settling down later with a good loyal (and hopefully sexual) Asian chick. Philippines sounds like a good pick too.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
it's very cheap to live there, IF you can handle the local food. beware hamburger, it's not beef, unless at Wendy's. it's dog, cat, rat, or even cardboard, soaked in formulin, to make the dog meat go further in the mix. it;'s the entertainment and women that make it cost MORE to live in Asia than it costs to live without a woman here. google for "Bureau of Land Management" mining and grazing claims (20 acres is $120 per year) Ditto national and state forests/parks for camping permit there's plenty of room for one person in a short wheelbased mini-van, if you take out the rear and passenger seats, cut 4 drawer chests of drawers in half horizontally and strap them down, so they dont fall over. buiild a 2x4 and particle board box, 2.5 ft high, 3 ft wide, and 6.5 ft long, to sleep in. insulate it with 2" styrofoam sheets, and make it light tight with spray styrofoam, so you can use your laptop at sleeping spots. but DO open up a couple of breathing holes before sleeping. :) if you are legally parked, move morning and night and your stuff is covered with blankets and you are out of sight./dont/move/answer when they knock ,there's nothing that anyone can do. get ccw pistol permits in as many states as possible, if you move a lot. have one claim up north or in the mountains for summer and one down south or at low elevation for winter. you can have a garden, small livestock, hunt, fish, all the rights of an owner.

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's very cheap to live there, IF you can handle the local food. beware hamburger, it's not beef, unless at Wendy's. it's dog, cat, rat, or even cardboard, soaked in formulin, to make the dog meat go further in the mix. it;'s the entertainment and women that make it cost MORE to live in Asia than it costs to live without a woman here. google for "Bureau of Land Management" mining and grazing claims (20 acres is $120 per year) Ditto national and state forests/parks for camping permit there's plenty of room for one person in a short wheelbased mini-van, if you take out the rear and passenger seats, cut 4 drawer chests of drawers in half horizontally and strap them down, so they dont fall over. buiild a 2x4 and particle board box, 2.5 ft high, 3 ft wide, and 6.5 ft long, to sleep in. insulate it with 2" styrofoam sheets, and make it light tight with spray styrofoam, so you can use your laptop at sleeping spots. but DO open up a couple of breathing holes before sleeping. :) if you are legally parked, move morning and night and your stuff is covered with blankets and you are out of sight./dont/move/answer when they knock ,there's nothing that anyone can do. get ccw pistol permits in as many states as possible, if you move a lot. have one claim up north or in the mountains for summer and one down south or at low elevation for winter. you can have a garden, small livestock, hunt, fish, all the rights of an owner.
Is this entire post concerning living in Asia?
I'm assuming that living in a van is also being referenced as living in Asia? Is this to make the cost cheaper?
And they actually give out ccw pistol permits over there?
Or are you talking about going off the grid with an Asian gal here in America?
I'm a bit confused, please help me out here!

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
what's so terrible about my advice? you trust people at the risk of your life, especially women
Well I feel it's risky. Seems like a lot if time and money involved. Some women can game you for years. A lot of guys would fall for her game also. You can meet women who are already here but tend to gravitate towards their Asian circle. I've seen it more than once.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
bureau of land management and mining claims dont EXIST anywhere but USA, guys.