Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian guys with no facial hair

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Male Asian male here 22 years old. I have facial hair but its just the moustache and some under the chin. I cannot grow a beard but I do not see many Asian males who have a beard. Basically all my facial hair is my moustache, which isn't much and the hair under my chin.

Most of my friends my age are pretty much the same except maybe 1 or 2 can grow a beard. I know most guys other than Asian grow facial hair and have tons of it at my age already.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i confused eveyrone then. I meant to say do any of you see many Asian males with a lot of facial hair, like beards? I live in NYC btw.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, im 22 and south-asian. And have a beard, so do most of my mates.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
What does have to do with progressing with your life?

I have hair on my face, and on my ass. Do you want my ass hair? Cuz most girls don't like it
A beard makes you look more mature(=more attractive).

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your right, a beard makes you LOOK more mature. It doesn't actually make you more mature/masculine/attractive."

The looking mature was the important bit I believe. It affects the way women see you, whether its true or not.

Having said that, you make the most of what you have. Dwelling over things that can't be changed is pointless.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trv26 said:
"Your right, a beard makes you LOOK more mature. It doesn't actually make you more mature/masculine/attractive."

The looking mature was the important bit I believe. It affects the way women see you, whether its true or not.

Having said that, you make the most of what you have. Dwelling over things that can't be changed is pointless.
most girls like it when you're clean shaven..

anyway i'm asian i only have hair on my tache and chin but who cares

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... I am not the emotional type crimson. I dont understand the need for that comment.

Did you get a heartbreak from a girl which is why you say this? I was just asking a question. You make it seem like it is the end of the world LOL.:eek:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, if you can't go all the way (with a beard), go completely clean cut. It usually is more attractive to girls anyway.

I can't stand the "half beards" or "semi moustaches" some guys have now. Not only does it show that they can't grow good facial hair, but it just looks stupid.

Go clean cut, asian or not.

itachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
South-Asia = India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc....

I'm Korean and it's pretty much the same with me. I know a few people (East Asian of some sort) that can grow facial hair. None of them let it grow out though.

Which borough are you from?

Cr1mson, I think the OP was asking it more out of curiosity than anything else.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean like this guy...

or this guy?

forget it man. Chinese can't grow facial hair

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I don't think he meant South Asian. Most Indian and Pakistani dudes don't have a problem with facial hair or hair in any other region!

It's rare to see an East Asian man with full facial hair. I'm hard pressed to think of any that I know, but I have seen a few.

I don't have a problem growing facial hair, but I choose to stay clean shaven most of the time.

Not every guy looks good with facial hair, but almost any guy can look good clean shaven. It's neat and clean. Most chicks I know seem to prefer the clean shaven look. Sometimes, they'll have phases when they want their boyfriend/husband to try a more rugged Grizzly Adams look.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think OP means south asian. It seems to come with culture and religion in those areas to grow a beard, and as such I see a lot of Indian and Pakistani men, for example, with a lot of facial hair.

OP, are you East asian? (like Chinese for example)

I haven't seen many Chinese men who have a lot of facial hair.