Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As RED PILL as it gets.....the Predatory Female

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This book might just be the most brutally honest and accurate thing I've ever read. Believe what you want, but only the red pill veterans hardened from the knowledge they have gained will truly appreciate. If you find yourself not agreeing with it, its likely you haven't been thru enough experiences to realize what you're dealing with. From dating to marriage to divorce....its all here.

http://clanrossi.org/Wordpress/lawrence-shannon-the-predatory-female.pdf

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I read this book a while ago. The guy nails it. Any dude who has ever gone through a painful expensive divorce will be able to relate.

He wrote it years ago. So he understood red pill long before most of us ever became aware.

I give it 5 stars.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes. Your right. This is a true breakdown of the female viewpoint and describe what were really up against.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Published in 92. Definitely a forefront in the creation of RP but isn't as well known as others. I don't remember if it was mentioned in DJ bible but it should be.

It does have an 80's read vibe to it. It comes off extremely bitter but made me chuckle a lot because of the truths. It's fun seeing the terminology that he uses and matching it up with what is used today.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gnarly dudes! Divorce is mondo painful yo!
He gets into the mindset of these gnarly predators. I tell people these are "little men" with a napoleon complex. This is the "hot girl" who is your target.