Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The grrrls of the ’90s have given way to the uptight millennial women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2015/11/22/todays-whiny-feminism-is-killing-sex/
These days, women are treated as perpetual victims. In need of safe spaces at their colleges so they dare not hear alternative opinions, suspicious of all men as predators and infantilized by people in power seeking to protect them.

We’ve gotten to a point where society accepts that sex isn’t an action between two equals — we treat the man as always in control of the encounter. A drunk woman is incapable of consent while a drunk man remains responsible for all of his actions.

This is somehow seen as “pro-woman” and not as a way of turning a grown woman into a child, which is what it actually is. In the last year, feeling that this type of infantilization didn’t go far enough, there’s been a growing movement for “affirmative consent” on college campuses. Now consent must be verbally granted at every step of a sexual encounter.

Suddenly that, too, isn’t enough. In a piece for New York magazine called “The Game is Rigged,” Rebecca Traister tells the story of Reina Gattuso, a Harvard senior who wrote a column for The Crimson about a sexual experience she had. At a party, drunk, she’d slept with two men. She admits that it was entirely consensual but that she woke up “dissatisfied and confused” wondering about the power imbalance in sex.

Traister writes: “Eventually, she [Gattuso] realized that what she was grappling with was not just the night in question but also the failure of campus feminism to address those kinds of experiences. We tend to talk about consent ‘as an individual process,’ she wrote.” Instead of asking, “What kinds of power are operating in this situation?” the student complained, they only asked questions like, “Did you or did you not say yes?”

It’s not as simple as “yes” or “no,” she continued. “But ethical sex is hard. And it won’t stop being hard until we . . . minimize, as much as possible, power imbalances related to sex.”
I think I'll take Diamond Dave's advice from the song "Everybody Wants Some", just so there is no misunderstanding:
What the f@#$, I'll pay you for it

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2015/11/22/todays-whiny-feminism-is-killing-sex/

I think I'll take Diamond Dave's advice from the song "Everybody Wants Some", just so there is no misunderstanding:
I was telling my dad about this phenomenon a while back. How I thought the "grrfriend" thing of the 90's was bad. And just how one-sided and female biased things are these days. I told him about MGTOW, he didn't seem surprised...He and I worked in the same place so he knows.

Sometimes I think women just use sex for attention, that men have more feelings towards women than what women are capable of feeling. I just don't think they give a dam like we do.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I was telling my dad about this phenomenon a while back. How I thought the "grrfriend" thing of the 90's was bad. And just how one-sided and female biased things are these days. I told him about MGTOW, he didn't seem surprised...He and I worked in the same place so he knows.

Sometimes I think women just use sex for attention, that men have more feelings towards women than what women are capable of feeling. I just don't think they give a dam like we do.
Sure. They have more options. Why would they have the same feelings?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminist movement has to do this. They have to convince everyone that women are powerless and not responsible for their actions otherwise their movement dies. It's just a nature extension of a dying philosophy. Just before any school of thought dies, it goes though these stupid death spasms.

Drunk women are not responsible for their actions, but drunk men are.....
There is a wage gap between the genders, but when apples and apples are compared this doesn't exist.....
Women need protection and help in universities and colleges, when the fact is women are getting college degrees at a higher rate then men.....
That a drugged out stripper wh0re, dancing at a fraternity in a Virginia college, who claims to have been raped MUST BE believed over all the men there....

Welcome to the wonderful world of 3rd Wave Feminism... The key thing to note about feminists today is that they apply a global standard on female victimhood. Truth is that women in western societies have a significant ADVANTAGE, women in Muslim nations, or the 3rd world really do suffer... And because women in Saudi Arabia are suppressed, then we are supposed to believe that women in the US and Canada have to be protected.... it's absurd. BUT, it works because of White Knight beta fvcks, and clueless politicians only concerned about the next election just cave to this stupidity.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A drunk woman is incapable of consent while a drunk man remains responsible for all of his actions.

This is somehow seen as “pro-woman” and not as a way of turning a grown woman into a child, which is what it actually is.
Great quote from the article.