Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The Divorce Gap

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can always count on media to keep people feeling empathy for the all poor woman around, they jsut don't know what to do...... bleh

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't make much sense to claim that women see their incomes drop 20% post divorce and then give examples of women who weren't even working while they were married...
And to say men see an income increase of 30%? So men get divorced and get a raise?
I'd like to see what the definition of "income" is and how they came up with these numbers.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said he was tired of my medical issues, and unwilling to work on things,” she said, citing her severe rheumatoid arthritis and OCD, both of which she manages with medication.

Sheesh!! She sounds like every guys dream bride! What a peach!

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all one sided. He wanted a divorce from her why??? What did she do to destroy a mans unwavering love?

#2. If women are so grossly underpaid compared to male counterparts, why would we ever hire males???

#3. When women return from raising children they "wanted to have" and stay home to raise them to grade school of course they're going to make less returning to the workforce. Other people have more experience than them and will make more. So they're complaining about wanting to raise kids, work less, but make the same as other males and females that decide to stay in the workforce full time??? And who do they go complain to, to get the wage gap changed? The patriarchy, which is the government. When something isn't fair or doesn't favor women, watch out government..,they're coming to get us with their rediculous arguments. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You can't decide to have kids and stay home and then return to the workforce 5 years later and complain about wage differences and how we give women less for the same job. You look at any Job, same variables, man vs. woman. A woman will slightly edge out a male.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, MY income from work didn't go up, but my income from investments did, I was able to invest in things she would have bitched about 24/7.... and usually made money on them

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how her medical problems weren't that big a deal after she was asked to leave. She has another crutch now.