1. Did you know...

You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Default.
    Dismiss Notice

Article: Do 50-year-old women really want the sex life they had at age 25?

Discussion in 'The Mature Man' started by MatureDJ, Jun 1, 2009.

1. MatureDJ

MatureDJ Master Don Juan

Apr 30, 2006
    Of course, men are the evil ones here ...

But a great comment ...

2. Luthor Rex

Luthor Rex Master Don Juan

Jul 16, 2006
    If a woman does not develop her character, if she does not develop any talents that she can do on her own and that has nothing to do with men, if everything she has ever done in her life was to get men... then yes of course she will go nuts when men don't find her attractive any longer. She won't have anything to do except sit around and think about her past and think about 'what could have been'. I think anyone would go crazy with that same set-up.
  3. jophil28

jophil28 Master Don Juan

Nov 18, 2006
    Good point.
    Women generally put huge amounts of effort and money into their appearance to attract a man who is then obligated to take away all their difficulties and smooth out all the lumps in life, and provide them with an existence of luxury and fun.
    What these women fail to realise is that a woman need be pretty damn awesome for a man to provide this to just ONE woman for life.
    If she has 'hooked' a man though her looks, then she better keep up her end of the bargain or she gets traded.

I see some of the pathetic attempts of 50 year old women to stay marketable ... Expensive shoes and a $200 hairdo but the body inbetween has gone to seed.
    Looks fade but character does not.
    I have a woman on the bench at present who does exactly that -she agonises about what she will wear to every occasion BUT she will not exercise or change her diet.
    She looks for solutions by changing her 'wrapping'.