Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women more red pill than men?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say red pill, I mean awareness. It seems like more women than men understand what makes the other gender tick and from a young age they're able to utilize it to their benefit.

Before she becomes a teen, a woman has typically already mastered the art of getting what she wants while expending the least effort possible. This usually involves controlling and manipulating people.

If you look at the way little children play with toys. A little girl is typically playing house with her dolls while the little boy is playing wrestling with his action figures. All the little boy wants to do is dominate while the little girl just wants to control.

As she grows, she starts to learn or think about how she control the men in her immediate environment.

Typically, all she has to do is target three areas of a man's masculinity. His higher sex drive, his ego and his desire to "protect".

I'm not saying this is some conscious effort by women but it's simply the way they are.

My whole point is women understand the nature of men from a much younger age while most men don't. Very few men do. Most grow up to live and exist in the blue pill world and go to their graves still unaware of the nature of women.

There's a saying that men control the world and women control men.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, yes. But I think that they are in a lot of ways subconsciously red pill, meaning they are without realizing it. Which is why when men break the mold, it throws them for a loop a little bit. They seem to be at war with themselves on what they actually want.

Some women will say they want a nice guy, or a guy that treats them like a queen, but will not give a guy like that a second glance when he comes along. I don't think they're all saying it just to say it or to manipulate men, but that they may actually want that but are confused because they aren't attracted to the behavior. Subconsciously they disqualify the nice guy and go for the alpha/bad boy/red pill dude who isn't going to put up with her bullsh*t... despite her saying otherwise!

Confusing eh? Welcome to the mind of women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Hey, that's how things really are. You just don't know it 'cause you're this pampered little suburban chick!"
- Angela Hayes in American Beauty

(Other than knowing about men, women are inherently blue pill - see welfare state).

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say red pill, I mean awareness. It seems like more women than men understand what makes the other gender tick and from a young age they're able to utilize it to their benefit.

Before she becomes a teen, a woman has typically already mastered the art of getting what she wants while expending the least effort possible. This usually involves controlling and manipulating people.

If you look at the way little children play with toys. A little girl is typically playing house with her dolls while the little boy is playing wrestling with his action figures. All the little boy wants to do is dominate while the little girl just wants to control.

As she grows, she starts to learn or think about how she control the men in her immediate environment.

Typically, all she has to do is target three areas of a man's masculinity. His higher sex drive, his ego and his desire to "protect".

I'm not saying this is some conscious effort by women but it's simply the way they are.

My whole point is women understand the nature of men from a much younger age while most men don't. Very few men do. Most grow up to live and exist in the blue pill world and go to their graves still unaware of the nature of women.

There's a saying that men control the world and women control men.
Motivation..."and your desire shall be for your husband, and he will rule over you"

Serenity

Reaction score
Women and control are two words that are incompatible with each other, I don't understand what you're talking about.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl, there are plenty of women who are completely clueless at all ages

the equivalent to a blue pill man who does everything wrong and wonders why he can't get laid is a woman who does everything wrong and wonders why she can't find a man (that would be those women who want you to be rich, successful, tall, handsome, muscular, ambitious and motivated, kind and caring, want kids and be open to marriage, etc. but all they have to offer are average looks and stable mental health, or basically this: http://bit.ly/2dN7Jx8)

it's just that since the game is overall far easier for women, technically speaking, there should be far more blue pill women than blue pill men by that definition.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say they 'master' it AFTER or DURING their teen years. 10 year old girls can't exactly attract guys like Channing Tatum lol

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'd say they 'master' it AFTER or DURING their teen years. 10 year old girls can't exactly attract guys like Channing Tatum lol
They can attract Jerry Sandusky and Jared Fogle though!

What women do, say, and want are all lightyears apart.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women peak a lot earlier than men do. For marriage and LTR's getting a woman young is the way to go.

They and their bodies know this and are at the peak of their attractiveness a lot earlier than men are.

They therefore learn the 'game' a lot earlier.

A woman's peak is between 18-25.

A mans peak is between 25-40.

A lot of people lead unhealthy lifestyles and are DONE by age 40.

I want to look like I'm in my late 20's in my 40's by taking care of myself.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have something ( in this case a p*s*y) and you know it is desirable by a lot , you will use this to get what you need.

Women are red pill from their nature for the reason i just mentioned . The same can't be said for men because we men are the ones who have to find a partner. We can acquire such knowledge only through experience.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have something ( in this case a p*s*y) and you know it is desirable by a lot , you will use this to get what you need.

Women are red pill from their nature for the reason i just mentioned . The same can't be said for men because we men are the ones who have to find a partner. We can acquire such knowledge only through experience.
True. Men are expected to approach, to talk, to initiate conversation, and to lead.

If you were on the other end, with women approaching you left and right so much that it bored the **** out of you, you too would be picky and learned different types of women naturally. You didn't have to approach, or set up dates. Just sit there with your phone buzzing all the time with offers for dates.

If women were 'redpill', no women would've stayed with an abusive boyfriend or husband. But many do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women peak a lot earlier than men do. For marriage and LTR's getting a woman young is the way to go.

They and their bodies know this and are at the peak of their attractiveness a lot earlier than men are.

They therefore learn the 'game' a lot earlier.

A woman's peak is between 18-25.

A mans peak is between 25-40.

A lot of people lead unhealthy lifestyles and are DONE by age 40.

I want to look like I'm in my late 20's in my 40's by taking care of myself.
I was reading one 27 year old account of her 40 years old body builder husband "He has a body better than 99% of 20-30 year olds". Not a bad goal.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading one 27 year old account of her 40 years old body builder husband "He has a body better than 99% of 20-30 year olds". Not a bad goal.
I know a guy in his mid 30's going out with a solid 9 in her twenties. Looking after yourself really does pay dividends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy in his mid 30's going out with a solid 9 in her twenties. Looking after yourself really does pay dividends.
I'm putting it together. "Chippendales father". The body will represent. I was watching some ladies next to super hot body guys and they bite their lip and do some obvious "submission of power", like some of us do behind "hot girls"...

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm putting it together. "Chippendales father". The body will represent. I was watching some ladies next to super hot body guys and they bite their lip and do some obvious "submission of power", like some of us do behind "hot girls"...
Definitely, I posted in the tips forum a while back on it not being a necessity to be a body builder to attract women.

Whilst that is true, I am an advocate of lifting weights to boost T levels and improve appearance. Chippendales are of a size that is attractive to most women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely, I posted in the tips forum a while back on it not being a necessity to be a body builder to attract women.

Whilst that is true, I am an advocate of lifting weights to boost T levels and improve appearance. Chippendales are of a size that is attractive to most women.
I've been saying the hottest body size is in between a NBA point guard and NFL defensive back, this is how big these strippers are and they are that size for a reason... Cause it makes them money.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been saying the hottest body size is in between a NBA point guard and NFL defensive back, this is how big these strippers are and they are that size for a reason... Cause it makes them money.
What does that body type look like? Post some pictures.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cross is 6'1" and pics are taken with weights from 195-210lbs. With this kind of body, you don't have to run your mouth too much. Ladies will bite their lip and get moist.

Attachments