Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are widows a good source of casual sex?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:

http://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/04/widowed-people-are-invisible-in-this-society/480540/
Mine begins in 2001, when my husband died in a car accident on the Garden State Parkway

<snip>

I gave up dating years ago. Basically every horny man within a 20-mile radius was after me when my husband died, including the local cop, who waited six weeks to ask me out when I was walking my daughter home from school.

<snip>

One great thing about being middle aged is that you are essentially invisible; people, especially men, don’t notice you anymore.
I also remember a scene from the movie "All of Me" when a middle-aged man said that he was getting so much action from widows that anytime he read of a funeral of someone he knew, he would get a hard-on. :eek:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably about the same as any other single woman whom you can sufficiently game/pull. The goal is sex first relationship later with any gal.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
No they are not the same as any other single Women...They loved and lost,in many cases they will never find another,many wallow in their grief,they enjoy memories of a partner who becomes lionised with every week that goes by,after a few years,no one can match this incredible Guy...Gets a bit wearing for you though,this constant negative comparison the irrational weeping...Sod them,even single Mothers are better.