Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are people weird when you buy condoms over-the-counter?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get mine from a local gas station before I moved .. now the closest places are a walgreens and a cvs pharmacy and at both places, the women at the counter acted different when I asked them where the condoms where, playfully hinting that I shouldn't be so blunt. I don't get it, what's the big deal?

Billtx49

Reaction score
If they are women clerks as you say, ask them where the XL condoms are and don't smile or grin your azz off while asking. Might as well have some fun if you have to go shopping…
No big deal though. They are supposed to know where the merchandise is. Probably get asked about everything in the store daily.

Last edited:

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy my condoms at wal-mart and use the self-checkout lane....uncomfortable moment averted....

Billtx49

Reaction score
Fact of life purchase there guys. Do you think women get embarrassed about buying tampons? Only shy teens…
Own it and show it.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Female clerks selling me condoms always say, " now you have a good night!"
Proper response - Planning on it.
I like this one better though if clerk is young and hot - I will.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female clerks selling me condoms always say, " now you have a good night!"
Ha, yup. And to the OP, if you're a DJ with good presence, she'll pick up on it. Heck you're automatically getting her to think of you having sex, what's the problem? I think it's fun. I always am disappointed when I draw the male checkout dude or the old lady.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always buy a roll of duct tape too when you buy condoms, but just those two things.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just confidently strike up a conversation with the cashier right before she scans your condoms. It shows you're confident contrary to society and the media portraying men as embarrassed when buying rubber. It'll leave the impression that you're attractive and have lots of sex.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just give the cashier a look that says "Yes I DO plan on getting laid tonight" Come to think of it I have never met a drug store cashier whom I cared about their opinion of me.

The closest I have ever come to even caring (not a Condom purchase) was at Costco when the girl cashier asked me about my plans that day and revealed she was getting off work in 15 minutes and her kids were off somewhere else. If my wife at the time wasn't standing right next to me I'd have driven her home.....

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funnily enough, most stores here only have one size, which is about 53mm width. Which is crazy, because one does not fit all, it's horribly unsafe (and boner-killing) if you wear the wrong size!
Anyway I measured and now I order online exclusively.

I did have a fun time trying to buy condoms in Georgia (ex.soviet country). Everybody was quite embarrassed after I looked up the word in Russian and was shouting it at random clerks... ;)