Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are non stick cookwares cause serious health issues?

Liam

Reaction score
I found this article on cookware that's healthy and I became a little bit conscious about cookware health.
I heard from some one that cooking and eating in nonstick cookwares will lead to cause of cancers in long shot. Is this true? I use less oil or no oil to cook dishes which if not in non sticks will burn the bottoms of the vessel seriously. After learning about non sticks I am scared to cook in them. Please suggest me alternate to nonstick or some good brands of nonstick which assure no health issues to customers. Thank you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Stay away from Teflon, have heard bad things about that surface as it gradually degrades over time. Don't know about the new surfaces tho, but sounds interesting. I personally use full stainless steel, a little more cleaning work, but lasts forever.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about those stone materials that dont required any oil or butter? they are natural for what I recall

Billtx49

Reaction score
Regardless of the pan, a little olive oil usually works well and is quite healthy if you are worried about that

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 years ago I would have said caste iron.

Now I'd say stoneware, since I have more control of calories (no obligated calories required to lubricate the surface).