Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any reason on why we go nc for two weeks if a girl become flakey/unresponsive

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It messes with their minds and sometimes that makes them change their ways and they end up being with you. But even if they don't, you always win anyway and walk away with something even better than the woman; your integrity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It messes with their minds and sometimes that makes them change their ways and they end up being with you. But even if they don't, you always win anyway and walk away with something even better than the woman; your integrity.
Integrity, dignity and self-respect....

All it is is not rewarding bad behavior. When you still jump to them when they are flaking and minimizing whats important for you, you are rewarding bad behavior, and their selfish monster gets bigger and bigger.

Not being available, doing it back to them, nc, shrinks that selfish monster and gives it a repercussion.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell yourself and to tell her that you are half way of dropping her and one more "no response" from her you are dropping her completely.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also to strike a good contrast to other men. Other, blue pill men will make excuses for the lack of response ("women are busy too," "maybe she never got the message," etc.) and continue to text as if the silence is not a response.

I'll pose a follow-up thought - it should be even more apparent when a woman is unresponsive via text but after your message is delivered, even days later, you see her posting on social media from the same device. I've found very little value in "letting her know that I know" her silence equals deliberately ignoring me. Just file the information away for future reference about her track record toward you.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped my gf for 3 weeks because she got pissed at me for something. I told her to go find something else then. 3 weeks no contact. Then she answers comes back our relationship is hotter than before. I stopped pissing her off though.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go NC coz she not that into you..move on to someone who is...

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do it for your own self esteem. When you chase a girl too much all your doing is disrespecting yourself. Your relationship with yourself is comes first and is the most important one you'll have.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do it for your own self esteem. When you chase a girl too much all your doing is disrespecting yourself. Your relationship with yourself is comes first and is the most important one you'll have.
It sure is disrespect to yourself. You also elevate her for her poor behavior.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why the f**k do guys waste their time on uninterested chicks? If something is going nowhere, cut and run. If a woman wants to be with you, she'll make it happen. If not, she'll find any excuse not to get with you.

Case closed. Thread closed. It really is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.