Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you ever feel sorry for strippers?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Tuhh, dudes if women wanna strip, who gives a f*ck? Get a f*ckin' life guys. Enough with the putdowns, "they're immoral because they strip, they're trash because they strip, yada yada yada". Get over it. It is not "immoral" to strip, you are not "trash" for stripping. Learn the meanings of these words if you're gonna use them. What stupid, stupid, ignorant, no brain, Puritan type mentality, I swear. I thought people might be progressing in 2007(especially on this board), guess not.
Looks like an empowered feminist womyn already beat me to the post!

:crackup:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

They chose their own wretched lifestyle.

Let them wallow in it.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I know I shouldn't, but I was at a titty club last night, and saw some pretty dirty sh1t going down in the VIP room. It was a pretty dirty place, and the girls can get pretty "degraded". They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT. Then the dude's didn't tip.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either. But they are people too. Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.
I've had the misfortune of hanging out with strippers(outside of strip club) on a few occasions and believe me when I say they are extremely aware of the pros and cons of their profession. Many flaunt their profession like its a badge of honor, because they are attention starved and most guys go ape**** when they find out a stripper is in their midst. Kind of like in Star Wars when people find out a jedi is walking amongst them.

But you guys should know better than that. Give em your bills and blow your load, because that's all you can do for them.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with a local strip club that provides me with girls for my commercials.

Let me tell you, put three of these chicks in a room in front of a camera and it's pure insanity!

If any of them were unhappy, repressed people I certainly didn't see it.

That said, I don't really hang out with these girls, but some of the stories I've heard through the grapevine....lets just say that these women "aren't all there". One of these girls actually stopped by the other day and I know that makeup does wonders, but the other day she looked like she'd just rolled out of bed after having been on a six month crack binge. SCARY.

On the other hand a guy I know invited me to a pool party not too long ago. He is a regular at one of the high $$$$ strip clubs in the area, and he was trying to talk some of the girls into meeting me so they could be on tv. A couple of them showed up, and the one without a boyfriend seemed like a decent, well adjusted chick. We hit it off pretty good actually. She drives a nice mercedes, doesn't seem to have drug issues....who knows?

Bottom line- the fukked up ones are gonna be fukked up whether they are stripping or not. They just happen to have that job. The ones that aren't fukked up, good for them. They have the best of both worlds.

Incidentally, around here it's no contact, pasties, and g-strings. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tampa passed a no-lap-dance law, but it only gets enforced occassionally. One night a strip club owned refused to shake the mayor's hand at a Chamber of Commerce dinner. He insulted him in front of many powerful people. A couple hours later, his strip clubs all got raided by Tampa PD for breaking the no-lap-dance law. That's the only time I know of raids happenning for lap dances in Tampa.

And will someone please tell us where it is that guys get to cvm on the strippers? Inquiring minds want to know.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of my friends tell me that Lollipops in Daytona is AMAZING. Full contact abd everything. Come to think of it I met one of the girls that works there part time. Shes the one that brought the Absinthe and got me so fukked up i dont remember leaving my house Nice girl though. I still have her Blue October CD....

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Luthor Rex said:
Looks like an empowered feminist womyn already beat me to the post!

:crackup:
Damn, how did you guess???? I thought I had the secret going pretty well.

Anyway bud, since when has not thinking there's anything wrong about a chick stripping equate with feminism?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers and prostitutes are simply doing what other women are thinking.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers?

Do I feel sorry for them? I'm gonna have to say "NO", troops. The whole strip club scene is one that's built on exploitation. But the exploitaiton is a MUTUAL one. The guys exploit the girls for their show of ass (sexuality), while the girls exploit the guys for their show of cheese (money). It would appear that both parties DESERVE each other.

However, it is my opinion that the guys get the worst end of the deal than the girls do. Despite what you read on seduction forums, OR what you hear from loudmouthed braggarts:

The girls ALWAYS leave with more money than the guys leave with ass.

So who should we really pity in this situation? Hmmm?

And this may be slightly off-topic, but I've GOT to say it:

ONE of the most purely unadulterated AFC "acts" that any man will ever do is to OUTRIGHT pay a woman just to tease him.

Think about it...

Reaction score
Why pity a hor? Why not pity a woman who has morals and principles living in a hor world? She is the outcast! Hors are glorified and made rich for being stank-holes!

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
piss on 'em

the majority of strippers are evil creatures with loser boyfriends...they have a choice and they choose to take advantage of men...the target audience of clientele at clubs runs the gamut but I'll bet the majority of men lack confidence and are stuck in a rut...a stripper's livelihood depends on 'captain save-a-hos'...and so does the criminals who own the clubs

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hit it off with a stripper at a party a couple of years back.
She gave me her number unsoliticted.
I never called her.

I had no sexual attraction left by the end of the night. She was too "humanized". I felt bad for her...she was like some lost little girl.
Plus who wants all the drama of dating a stripper.

Had there been little to no interaction between us, then it's a lot easier not to personify and feel sorry for someone.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
And will someone please tell us where it is that guys get to cvm on the strippers? Inquiring minds want to know.
I don't know about the US, but in Toronto, there are strip clubs where you can go and get pretty much what ever you want. And we are not talking about fat, ugly girls here. Many of the ones that do it all are the hot ones that come over from Quebec.

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either.
nuffsaid

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel whatever emotions I feel for any other person.

I'm on a friendly (non-business) basis with some strippers, and I don't find them all that different from other women, except less inclined to equate "moriality" with sexual up-tightness.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Damn, I gotta go to a strip club! :crackup: Is that what those "vip" rooms are for? Has anyone else seen that, where you get to jizz on the strippers? I did not know that existed.
This is a lap dance, which is basically the stripper rubbing her groin on your groin (to various degrees.) If the client is wearing a thin layer of clothes (e.g., sweat pants), is excited and easy to be stimulated to ejaculate, and the dancer grinds well enough, then he will ejaculate. And if the pants are absorbant, then the sperm will become a blot on his pants, and some of it could wind up on the dancer's skin. Thus, this can be considered to be a form of dry humping.

While probably illegal in most jurisdictions, it seems to be very hard for police to crackdown because a person is asking for a dance, and not sex. Obviously, a strip club wants to do whatever it can to maximize revenue, and having customers paying the cover charge and buying drinks, and having the strippers pay a tip out (which can be extracted if such strippers are making a lot of money) is very good for business. Although criminal prosecution is difficult, it is usually much easier for the local liquor licensing authority to revoke that license, and hence non-alcohol clubs are much more likely to have good lap dancing.

Generally there is a set per song charge in the VIP room, e.g., $25/song. Obviously, a woman who can do 4 dances per hour could make $100/hr - not too bad. Some clients are not easily excitable, and have a big wad to blow (wad of cash, that it :yes:), so a stripper could get the man to fork over a lot in a very short period of time.

Some strippers have no problem with the ejaculation, and even welcome it, as it satisfies their feminine instinct to be able to get a man to ejaculate, and puts a smile on the face of a man that could turn out to be a regular. Other strippers have a problem with it, and seem to get quite angry when a client ejaculates.

Stripping in general is what passes for a mild form of prostitution in the USA. The type of woman who might become the occasional prostitute elsewhere would think of a becoming a stripper. It is very easy cash, and feeds a woman's instinctual desire for getting man to become sexually interested in her to the point of material support. A stripper who also does lap dancing well enough to have men ejaculate is simply a little closer to the canonical prostitute.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styles07 said:
the majority of strippers are evil creatures with loser boyfriends...they have a choice and they choose to take advantage of men...the target audience of clientele at clubs runs the gamut but I'll bet the majority of men lack confidence and are stuck in a rut...a stripper's livelihood depends on 'captain save-a-hos'...and so does the criminals who own the clubs
No, such men are just horny and have the time, money, and desire to have attractive women turn them on, and perhaps make them ejaculate. Some men do like to do other things then hang out at SoSuave. :woo:

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
x

it would be kinda like trying to reason with a drug dealer.

they already KNOW its dead end, and you pointing it out while youre THERE isnt exactly going to help, is it?

Most people never make changes in their life until they are forced to do so.

While we're at it, they're exploiting men's weaknesses, arent they?