Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you ever feel sorry for strippers?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't, but I was at a titty club last night, and saw some pretty dirty sh1t going down in the VIP room. It was a pretty dirty place, and the girls can get pretty "degraded". They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT. Then the dude's didn't tip.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either. But they are people too. Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.
They won't listen. They are living for the moment, As Pook put it, to them life is nothing but "a series of short exciting bursts of energy which must not be missed out on". They are actually getting lots of attention and money in this job for doing almost nothing. Then they take that money and blow it on something stupid. When they reach 35 and up its all over and that is when life (not you or me) is going to slap them hard and show them the error of their ways. However in this stage it might be already too late.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways...
Captain Save-a-Ho, to the rescue!!!

They might listen, if they see you have save-a-ho potential. Then they can really walk all over you. Strippers are especially dangerous to guys with a conscience who treat them well.

af knocked up a stripper, and she danced until she was six months preggo!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sat down and talked to one for about an hour or so. Didn't tip her anything, just talked about her life and stuff. People get into some fukked up sh1t, especially these girls, at a very young age. And some of these backwoods places where not many guys show up at during the week, these girls are making chump change.

Dudes blow their load all over these girls, they wipe it off, and go do it to the next guy. Have they NO morals at all? How does it reach that point?

Also I must add, I MYSELF have done some things to these girls that are less than degrading, and I know I hate that feeling afterwards. They may be trash, they may be unmoral and attention hors, but they are people.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Strippers are especially dangerous to guys with a conscience who treat them well.
That is why they mostly attach themsleves to pimps and wifebeaters in the long haul, because it is the only type of a man that can put up with their sh1t while giving them some of his.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Dudes blow their load all over these girls, they wipe it off, and go do it to the next guy. Have they NO morals at all? How does it reach that point?
Damn, I gotta go to a strip club! :crackup: Is that what those "vip" rooms are for? Has anyone else seen that, where you get to jizz on the strippers? I did not know that existed.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off you dont feel sorry for them, you are simply feeling depressed that we live in a world where everyone uses everyone else. its also depressing that people lose their self respect so easy and basically stop caring about themselves. its also depressing that people are abused and taught not to care about themselves or have self esteem.

as a poster above said, the world is a cold cold place.

but theres nothing you can do about all that. kids are being raped and starving to death in africa, women are forced into prostitution in russia, men get suckered by gold digging b*tches and lose their family and half of everything they worked for, etc.

and that's not even to mention that we are all going to die!

my advice, STOP going to these places. stop taking a walk in the gutter and then saying 'god look at how bleak life is."

ya, if you go in the gutter it is bleak. so try to stay out of it.

maybe start going to church, or join a volunteering organization and help some folks - it may not make the world less bleak but at least you'll feel better that you're trying to help make the world a little less bleak.

and whatever you do, NEVER EVER play captain save a ho. no matter how much you pet a rabid dog, it's still going to bite and kill you.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I know I shouldn't, but I was at a titty club last night, and saw some pretty dirty sh1t going down in the VIP room. It was a pretty dirty place, and the girls can get pretty "degraded". They didn't look like they were enjoying what they were doing, and they were doing ALOT. Then the dude's didn't tip.

Then again, nobody put a gun to their head and made them be strippers either. But they are people too. Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways, but I really doubt they'd listen. They need them drugs too much.
I guess I kind of see where you're coming from, but for the most part I hate going to them because I think the concept is just kind of retarded. We talk so much here about not putting women on a pedestal, and it seems to me guys go to a strip club and do just that. I don't want to do anything to negate that mentality. This is cynical, but the girls aren't interested in the guys there anyway. They'll say and do anything for tips, and that just annoys the sh!t out of me.

My friends always call me gay and jab at me because I don't like to go. Or when they do get me to go I refuse to buy lap dances or even open my wallet. Of course, I hear the same taunts then, but what my friends don't understand is that they're just playing into the whole game and none of the strippers are actually into them at all.

Sometimes I try to pick up on the girls there just for the hell of it. I've learned acting aloof and just not being interested in the whole strip club environment can sometimes be a attention builder for strippers who hear the same retarded stuff from guys over and over.

Christian Troy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't feel sorry for them, but I wouldn't judge them either.

Like Joe said...when you are "in the gutter" you are going to see some things you may not be used to that gives you a weird vibe. How you handle it all depends on the type of person you are and your life experience to that point.

I bartended at a pretty popular club when I was in college a long time ago and I was in thick with the "gutter" crowd, i.e. drug dealers, strippers, drug abusers, weekend warriors, etc....that is the last time I will ever immerse myself to that kind of lifestyle...I never got into it(the drugs, strippers etc), more like a bystander to it all, but I can say from that experience I can definately see how it sucks people in....

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What strip club are you going to that they let you blow a load all over them, cause I wanna go there... ha ha ha ha ha ha

I don't feel sorry for strippers, they blaze their own trail.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Do you feel sorry for your hand when you jerk off?

Same principle. :p
exactly.

unfortunately the only one who gives me money when i jerk off is the old man across the hall. :whistle:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feel sorry for strippers?

Yeah dude, my c0ck gently weeps.

There are people who are born into bad circumstances, are raised with a lot of faulty information about life, and make some bad choices as a result. . .

and then there are people who invite trouble to their doorstep. Strippers choose that lifestyle.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Tuhh, dudes if women wanna strip, who gives a f*ck? Get a f*ckin' life guys. Enough with the putdowns, "they're immoral because they strip, they're trash because they strip, yada yada yada". Get over it. It is not "immoral" to strip, you are not "trash" for stripping. Learn the meanings of these words if you're gonna use them. What stupid, stupid, ignorant, no brain, Puritan type mentality, I swear. I thought people might be progressing in 2007(especially on this board), guess not.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
speed dawg said:
Sometimes I just want to show them the error of their ways
What error? Show me the harm they're causing to be immoral. I see no error. Perhaps the error is in your thinking.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me the harm they're causing

I would hate to be the one who has to clean that VIP room where the guys get to jizz all over the place.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
What strip club are you going to that they let you blow a load all over them, cause I wanna go there... ha ha ha ha ha ha

I don't feel sorry for strippers, they blaze their own trail.
What! These women aren't being degraded!

They are empowered womyn!

Just ask a feminist...

:crackup: